Referee for Arsenal

He went to Alty Grammar in the same year as my mate and he's said to me a few times that Taylor was genuinely an Alty fan at school. Another mate of mine (Chrissy Adams) used to play for Alty and Taylor went to speak to him when he saw him one day and was keen to see how he was and who he was playing for. I think he genuinely is an Alty fan.

He might be, but only in the manner that I still go and watch Exeter City 3 or 4 times a season. They were my local side growing up, but all my real passion went into MCFC. I can only repeat that Taylor used to go to the Swamp with his family as a kid. He's a rag

He went to Alty Grammar in the same year as my mate and he's said to me a few times that Taylor was genuinely an Alty fan at school. Another mate of mine (Chrissy Adams) used to play for Alty and Taylor went to speak to him when he saw him one day and was keen to see how he was and who he was playing for. I think he genuinely is an Alty fan.
Nobody who follows football in this region grows up without some sort of preference either way. Even if secondary. We never play well with this guy and that's no coincidence

Habitually turns any 50/50 decision into something like 30/70 in favour of the opposition. He seems to carry an air of disdain around with him from the moment he arrives. In fact it won't just be us thinking "oh no" - I bet he thought the same!

Personally I don't give a shit because there ain't a decent referee in the premier they are all shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.