Referees for Thursday and Sunday

There's a lot worse out there than Atkinson, who officiated at our first trophy win in circa a hundred years if I remember correctly.
Was interested (though very much suspect I will be in the minority) when watching that ref thing the other week on Sky, to learn that he's from Yorkshire.
I have a basic knowledge of where most come from, eg Dean moved to North Wales so he could do the scouse derby, and I always had Atkinson down as proper home counties tackle.
No, I didn't think you'd be interested, soz.

Could it be that a little more leniency might come our way after the adverse publicity of the semi? Maybe not but I live in hope.

It will be difficult to ever forgive Atkinson for what happened in 2009 but he is one of the better refs around at the moment. Not that that is necessarily saying very much.

He has been good this season in the games he has reffed for us. He reffed the other semi and there was an article in the paper saying how much better he was than weak Pawson.

My thoughts are along these lines also, except I just think they are all fucking useless. Get the video technology sorted sharpish ffs.
will not make a lot of difference it will be another bent tw.t looking at the video

Could it be that a little more leniency might come our way after the adverse publicity of the semi? Maybe not but I live in hope.
I think perhaps you got this one spot on.
The pressure needs to be kept up on social media for the run in. Let them know we're onto them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.