Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragtony Taylor Scum fan from Alltringham, like the rest of them if they were that shit a referee, we would be allowed to get away with a catalogue of bad fouls.

Pen correct. However....

Pen for Stones.
Elbow on Sane.
Tackle on KDB.
Tackle on Sterling.
Any cards given for these 3?
Time wasting on goal kicks for 90 minutes. Spoke to the keeper after 30 minutes yet let him continue with it.
Time wasting on every throw in.
Only 4 minutes added over the whole 90. When they made a sub, 4 players came over for drinks etc and he did fuck all for that, lasted 90 seconds alone.
Constantly in our passing lines for the last 20 minutes of the second half.

The guy is a fucking disgrace and shouldn't be anywhere near our matches.
Add different application of advantage - first half he waved play on after a foul on a City player but failed to call it back when no real advantage materialised only to call play back for the free kick to them in a similar situation in the second half.

Last night was just another example but exactly what do you have to do to get booked for time wasting. This season particularly, because we are playing well, teams are wasting time from the first minute.

Refs, not just the 'Alty' fan last night, are allowing the oppostion to take as long as they want, they sometimes have a word, they regularly wave them to play, and yet no one gets booked.

Is time wasting no longer bookable?

A keeper got booked in the 72nd minute just before Christmas for time wasting at the swamp, yet we see it every fucking week from the first minute and get diddly squat.

Anthony Taylor has just proved last night that he has not got the where with all to be a referee in the premier league, never mind the championship. The only place he is fit to ref is at Hough End on a Sunday afternoon. he was never consistent with any of his decisions last night. There were 2 terrible fouls on KdB which should have resulted in a booking for the player on both occasions, and not just on the 2nd one.

I thought he was extremely poor again last night.
He got the penalty right, but boy did he ensure we got as little from the game as possible.
Poor Danilo couldn't catch a break, literally every time he went up for a header the Bristol player wouldn't even attempt to win it, instead just blatantly push the leaping Danilo and he got away with it every single time. All par for the course though, anything short of a lunge isn't given as a foul against us, but if we breath on an opposition when he misplaces a pass then you can be sure they'll get a freekick and another chance to waste a couple of minutes

Add different application of advantage - first half he waved play on after a foul on a City player but failed to call it back when no real advantage materialised only to call play back for the free kick to them in a similar situation in the second half.

This was, apart from the constant time wasting at GKs and TIs, the most noticeable aspect of the uneven-handed nature of Taylor's reffing. It's one of those things that can be 'discussed' away as part of the flow of the game! It's bent. It allows one team an advantage that he isn't applying to the other team. I remember one game against the Dippers (can't remember who the Whistling Wanker was) where he allowed Liverpool the best part of half a minute to take advantage, and because, I think, no goal materialised, he dragged the play back and awarded the free kick. I wouldn't mind any of these refs if they applied these elements of the game evenly.

I turn up to the Etihad these days and expect the away team to be treated differently, ie better!

This was, apart from the constant time wasting at GKs and TIs, the most noticeable aspect of the uneven-handed nature of Taylor's reffing. It's one of those things that can be 'discussed' away as part of the flow of the game! It's bent. It allows one team an advantage that he isn't applying to the other team. I remember one game against the Dippers (can't remember who the Whistling Wanker was) where he allowed Liverpool the best part of half a minute to take advantage, and because, I think, no goal materialised, he dragged the play back and awarded the free kick. I wouldn't mind any of these refs if they applied these elements of the game evenly.

I turn up to the Etihad these days and expect the away team to be treated differently, ie better!

That’s the biggest thing for me, it’s the fact you know we won’t be the benefactor of 99% of the incorrect decisions home or away which to me proves there is cheating at some level.

Some posters claim referees are just incompetent but if that was the case we would benefit just as much as we would are adversely affected by those decisions and yet we all know, even the ones adamantly arguing against cheating/corruption of some type that we’re on the receiving end far more often.

Now I don’t know how accurate the stats are that someone posted referencing the ‘football is fixed’ website but I’m not shocked or surprised in the slightest and that’s while we’re winning every week. It’s not like we’re coming to this conclusion because we’re losing and want someone or something to blame. We’re winning and winning comfortably most weeks with a style of play that everybody loves but it just highlights how bad it’s become that we’re still discussing this subject.

That’s the biggest thing for me, it’s the fact you know we won’t be the benefactor of 99% of the incorrect decisions home or away which to me proves there is cheating at some level.

Some posters claim referees are just incompetent but if that was the case we would benefit just as much as we would are adversely affected by those decisions and yet we all know, even the ones adamantly arguing against cheating/corruption of some type that we’re on the receiving end far more often.

Now I don’t know how accurate the stats are that someone posted referencing the ‘football is fixed’ website but I’m not shocked or surprised in the slightest and that’s while we’re winning every week. It’s not like we’re coming to this conclusion because we’re losing and want someone or something to blame. We’re winning and winning comfortably most weeks with a style of play that everybody loves but it just highlights how bad it’s become that we’re still discussing this subject.

What I get really riled about, is they all get in the way of our passing lanes. They're like an extra defender and that's a right bastard,
when there's a bus there already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.