Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never think that's deliberate I don't think they have enough understanding to read our play that well.
You can't blame beefs for not being able to be on same wavelength as Silva and KDB, and not having the pace of Sane.

People want them to be close to the action, then moan if they get in the way. Pass somewhere else.

You can't blame beefs for not being able to be on same wavelength as Silva and KDB, and not having the pace of Sane.

People want them to be close to the action, then moan if they get in the way. Pass somewhere else.

Then when we have to pass it backwards and an attack is broken up, we moan like fuck.
Shouldn't have to pass elsewhere.

The alternative is that either:

1. They’re so far from play they can't make informed decisions, or
2. They learn how to vanish

Or they obtain awareness of where they are on the pitch and what is going on around them. Which is part of the remit for a decent ref.
Being 2 foot behind where they actually are, isn't going to impact on their "keeping up with play".

Hardly the point. No one wants Taylor imprisoned... Well maybe but how about him and the rest of them applying the laws of the game. Or are you happy to hand over your hard earned to watch time wasting every week?

Ah, I fear you’ve missed my attempt at humour and your ire is wasted. The poster I was responding to had mis-spelled ‘goal’ as ‘gaol’ and I was just going in for a bit of ‘prison’ related punning that’s all!

If I was a neutral I wouldn't have been concerned. With my tin hat on I thought he did the typical ref thing of looking out for the underdog.
Got very little protection first half but he got the main decisions right & he improved 2nd half.
If we had our best back 5 inc keeper we'd have murdered them. I'm concerned when that's not possible due to ref performance e.g. The Chelsea game last year which was farcical.
The Chelsea game was done deliberately, Taylor for me used that game to break our dominance after a great start, his failure to send Louis off for the block on Sergio set the motion for the officials performance, even when Sergio took retribution out on him near the end the centre back pushed Sergio over no booking for him, fabregas slapped Fernandinho before he throttled him no booking for him,Taylor should have been held to account for his bias performance, I don’t trust him one bit, he should be looked into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.