Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Referee points lost -

2pts vs Everton Aug 21- red card for Walker for nothing.

To be updated as we go...

What score was it when the player was sent off?

Shocking refereeing but your just making it up as you go along.

Today sums it up for me. I've had at least 4 or 5 conversations with friends who are fans of other clubs when they've asked about last night's game and every one of them has looked at me like I'm a loony when I've mentioned what went on and how piss bored I am with it all. Nothing we can do other than take it.

Couldn't really see the incident clearly from E3 that led to Walkers sending off. However, all I can say, having watched it on tv, is that it is a truly shocking refs decision. Does the 4th official who apparently seemed to call it use video technology? If so we are truly in the shit and maybe the conspiracy theory has a bit more merit.

I think the way we dominated its safe to say with the extra man we'd have got a 2nd goal.

Why would that make our finishing better? Did we not dominate Everton similarly last year and only get a draw.

Lots of variables in a game of football.

Agreed, correct decision, what I have a bit of a problem with is that many officials seem to be very observant and 'eagle eyed' when it comes to giving these decisions against us, but not so observant and 'eagle eyed' when a decision should be in our favour.

This is rarely ever given the credence it deserves imo,

Executive chairman Richard Scudamore says the Premier League has a "strategic plan" to enable more clubs to win the title.

Exactly how does he/they plan to do this other than by manipulating and 'massaging' games to get a desired result/outcome ?
Absolutely right.So few fans even knew Scudamore had said it.I didnt know until earlier this year...The relevant interview is now over a year old.

We will perhaps never know for sure what plans have been put in place....buti i have a pretty good idea.
The whole thing stinks...And to my knowledge,not one journalist, from any news outlet has challenged ,or any manager or club chairman has raised any concerns.Football fans of course will just order another pint,shout a bit louder,and get behind the team,without ever suspecting the whole bloody thing is as orchestrated as the theatre,with each cash laden club complicit,passive,and tight lipped.
Where there is money,there is corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.