Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would that make our finishing better? Did we not dominate Everton similarly last year and only get a draw.
No but all of the balls that flashed across the box would likely have had someone on the end of them if we had the extra man

No but all of the balls that flashed across the box would likely have had someone on the end of them if we had the extra man

Did it last year at home in games we dominated? I think its wishful thinking to say that with any certainty.

Absolutely right.So few fans even knew Scudamore had said it.I didnt know until earlier this year...The relevant interview is now over a year old.

We will perhaps never know for sure what plans have been put in place....buti i have a pretty good idea.
The whole thing stinks...And to my knowledge,not one journalist, from any news outlet has challenged ,or any manager or club chairman has raised any concerns.Football fans of course will just order another pint,shout a bit louder,and get behind the team,without ever suspecting the whole bloody thing is as orchestrated as the theatre,with each cash laden club complicit,passive,and tight lipped.
Where there is money,there is corruption.

Strategic plan to make it fairer would have to ensure the smaller clubs get more money than the bigger more wealthy clubs. Finish bottom? get all the prize money, not on telly? Here's a few million. It's bollocks

As an ex (qualified!) referee, who took it up when i couldn't get over playing injuries and also after sleeping on this, then, then attempting to remove my blue tinted glasses as best as i could.

Neither of KW's challenges warranted a yellow card, despite what people regularly scream over here, not every foul is deemed a frickin yellow card! Football is a contact sport, or was the last time i looked at the laws of the game, but the current crop of officials, who are by the way the worst in living memory, wouldn't know a hard, but fair challenge, it they viewed the playbacks constantly all week!

Are the corrupt crop of officials bent/corrupt, i really am not sure, but i do believe they have their favorites and we are simply not on anyone's list as those! Are they totally incompetent, absolutely in my opinion, when Keith Hackett (Compared to today, he would be rated a decent ref by the way!) comes out and says pretty much that, it speaks volumes! What used to be the pride of the world are now the 2nd poorest in the world, behind MLS ones if you were wondering, of whom you have to watch to actually believe, but in my opinion they are just incompetent and have no agenda's ........just yet!

Incidentally i also didn't think the yellow for Tom Davis for diving was a yellow!
Dont sgree at all.its not incompetence .
Remember the way Burnley kicked lumps out of City last season .where was the ref?
Remember the southampton centre half butchering sergio from behind,just before half time,just before the semi final cup match v arsenal..
Recall that Arsenal match when Silva was assaulted repeatedly.....where was the ref protection? On the very same day as this match,Altrincham fan Anthony Taylor was reffing utd away at Burnley (slipped under the radar this one)

The 16 goal offside-goal swing at utd last season..aided and abbeted by 'incompetent' refs

Compare with last nights ref guessing what happened before sending Walker off....its all a bit more than incompetence. Imo.

The players feigning injury to get players booked don't help, including Otamendi. If someone got injured badly, and only received a booking, they'd soon gather a panel to retrospectively ban. They could do this to look at all the feigning, I.e. You weren't injured, here's a one match ban. That'd soon sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.