Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by york away to this!, 12 Aug 2017.

1. shaiomarali

shaiomarali

The Dunk handball was deliberate and should have been a penalty. I've seen handball leading to penalties given for far less.

2. Rolee

Rolee

What did Clattenburg say about that when asked about Dunk handball? Couldn't hear what he said

3. Bluekiwi

Bluekiwi

Retired
    Statistics - Brighton 8 fouls, no yellows; City 6 fouls 2 yellows. Possession Brighton bugger all, City three times as much as them.

Just seen the highlights on the OS. If Jesus was booked for the ball hitting his hand as he was falling back to ground after leaping to head the ball why wasn't the Brighton defender not booked for handling the ball in their penalty area?

Of course I forgot - it's City and the clown in the middle was Oliver.

Last edited: 13 Aug 2017
  4. The slaughtered lamb

The slaughtered lamb

Great thread, I hope you keep it up. It may be a good idea to let the general consensus from this site and elsewhere govern your 'for and against', or it'll leave you open to accusations of bias/blue tinted specs; fwiw, I think you're spot on with today's observations. Maybe a summary of our main rivals for and against would also be a good idea but probably time consuming. I wish I could help you with it but haven't got much free time. Good luck anyway.

MOIAC.

5. Don Karleone

Don Karleone

Good to see some things never change

6. mardon85

mardon85

That's us grinding out a result against a all behind the ball team and I think we did it more convincingly than last season.

7. purplenose

purplenose

Horizontal dancing instructor
    Thought he was poor, the handball was'nt blatant in my view but was certainly a penalty and should have been seen and given. The Silva offside and the penalty suggest we can expect normal service and illustrate why technology being used more cannot come quick enough for City.

Chelsea seem non to happy with Pawson but whilst not seeing the 90 mins looking at the two red cards they can have little to bitch about.

8. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    Thought Silva was just offside but with tin foil hat on I'm not sure the lino would have flagged a Brighton player in that position.

Jesus goal and a penalty wiped off by bottler +4 and top of the league.....

9. penguins4kompany

penguins4kompany

Nah, spurs have bought them all yet again. I notice the ref was helping them out with their match against Chelsea in mind next weekend.

10. fatbloke

fatbloke

There right back plays Silva onside, in fairness the linesman may not have been able to see him through Silva but it's still an incorrect decision against us.