Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I feared the worst in the first 15 with some of Stoke’s challenges going unpunished but they didn’t get any worse. Moss is incompetent. I actually thought Ederson was lucky to not get booked and maybe Zinchenko too. He just let everything go.

What did Eddie do to warrant a booking ? I was at the match so maybe I missed something, not the alleged handball out of his area ?

My main gripe about Moss' appointment for this game is that he's a noted homer that allows a raucous home crowd to get to him. That's why he was appointed.

As others have said, the only way of getting round the bent refs was to take them out of the equation and that's what we've been doing, so he was of little use to them.

My main gripe about Moss' appointment for this game is that he's a noted homer that allows a raucous home crowd to get to him. That's why he was appointed.

As others have said, the only way of getting round the bent refs was to take them out of the equation and that's what we've been doing, so he was of little use to them.

I texted my ERO at HT with the notion that we needed another two or three to prevent Moss coming up with something that would negate the hard work and quality on show! Thankfully he kept more or less to the written LotG!

What did Eddie do to warrant a booking ? I was at the match so maybe I missed something, not the alleged handball out of his area ?

No the blatantly delaying things when he played it out for a throw in and was out of his ground. Some refs would have booked him for that I’m sure.

No the blatantly delaying things when he played it out for a throw in and was out of his ground. Some refs would have booked him for that I’m sure.

That would have been harsh, very harsh. Anyway, I have just been watching it back and on the 42nd minute Silva is hauled to the floor, Fat Moss is about to blow for a foul but waves play on, it goes to DeBruyne who plays it past a Stoke player who leaves his studs on Kev and Kev on the ground. Fat Moss doesn't even look to blow, play continues and eventually comes to nothing, when eventually City (Otamendi ? ) fouls one of theirs, play is stopped. At this point you expect Moss to reach for his yellow card for one or both the fouls........... as Diana Ross said, I'm still waiting.

He is a useless fat bastard who would have shafted us if we weren't so damn good.

What's with the PR offensive on Sky with PGMOL? When the referees start enforcing the game as per the rules and with consistency, only then will I "respect the ref". Until then they can kiss my arse!!!

MillionMilesAway sky now have ref watch. This is where they get Mike Riely to look at certain incidents where the ref has given either a pen, booking sending off or goal where a player maybe was offside. The last 1 I watch he agreed with each ref's decision. He has however on numerous occasions said the ref has got it wrong and the player should have been sent off booked or wasn't a pen.
Anyone know who the ref is for the game against Everton.

MillionMilesAway sky now have ref watch. This is where they get Mike Riely to look at certain incidents where the ref has given either a pen, booking sending off or goal where a player maybe was offside. The last 1 I watch he agreed with each ref's decision. He has however on numerous occasions said the ref has got it wrong and the player should have been sent off booked or wasn't a pen.
Anyone know who the ref is for the game against Everton.

Thanks.
It seems strange that an error can be identified but nothing then done about it. I would think more of a ref who said "I didn't see that angle, but will advise a retrospective ban".

Everton - probably won't be announced until after the weekend. Usually it's Tuesday, but might be later given the internationals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.