Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you let the club know why you had given up your season ticket. I don't think I'm a million miles away from doing the same but i will let the club know if i get to that point in advance - I'm naive enough to think they'd be more inclined to act if they can see it impacting their revenue stream, but then i suppose the waiting list for season cards may also sway their opinion.

The club had no interest whatsoever as to why I was giving up my season ticket-didn't even ask me why.

I gave my season ticket up after thirty years plus-due majorly to my frustration with the cheating officials ruining our games week in and week out!

This seems to be a given ever since we won the title. We have had shit, game changing, points reducing decisions that seem to be at the opposite end of the spectrum to another team I could mention. I wonder about two things pre-match -one, which defender is going to have one of those moments when an ordinary journeyman slots in a simple goal, and, two, what fictitious incident is the ref gonna see and sanction the team accordingly. Crappenberg seeing a hand coming out of Raheem's back, Madman seeing Kyle Walker using one of his four elbows, etc!

Having an extra man could and probably would have given the players more space to find the final pass but whatever suits your rag agenda I suppose.

Swing and a miss.
The first half was awful for the final ball. For most of that, your comment is irrelevant.

i have 100% confidence in Pep and and our brilliant squad of players , but i approach every big game with trepidation because i also know 100% we will get the rough end of some very dubious decisions , the fact the club do not put any pressure on PGMOL will just mean they will keep on persecuting our football club with the crazy decisions we constantly suffer. As a football supporter you should not be entering a stadium thinking how the match officials will screw us over today , we should be looking forward to some top class football played by top class players , but the Walker incident will be the first of many this season.

Swing and a miss.
The first half was awful for the final ball. For most of that, your comment is irrelevant.

Of course because we've never seen opposition teams become tired after chasing the ball all game and spaces open up in the second half, making the final ball easier have we.

Maybe my memory is a bit hazy but didn't Brighton defend brilliantly until 70 odd minutes, then they got tired, mistakes happened and we had more space to make the final pass.

It's a regular pattern of events in games between possession based teams and park the bus teams.

What about that rag K.unt Oliver who was the main culprit.

He gets his favourites to ref, Utd this weekend. So expect Leicester to be kicked off the park, pulling at corners to go un noticed by him and a soft Utd penalty should they need one

He gets his favourites to ref, Utd this weekend. So expect Leicester to be kicked off the park, pulling at corners to go un noticed by him and a soft Utd penalty should they need one

Unbelievable Maddley should grasses the fcuker up bet t.wat

We are only TWO games into the season and this thread already has 41 pages - by my calculations that will be over 750 by the season's end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.