Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
:-)

Spurs players should have stopped playing, immediately surrounded the referee, and demanded a red card. Would have liked to have seen that one sent for VAR. incredible how many pundits say it was only a yellow.

Quite clear it would be a fine & warning about future conduct.

straight in as one of my highlights of the season, Pawson and his cronies having to begrudgingly give us a guard of honour, and no manner of shit refereeing he performed later could take that away from us.

B-E-A-UUUUTIFUL.

A quick word for Pawson today. Shit as usual but unable to influence the game
He was, and he did influence it, with one of Swansea's best bits of defending, didn't give us a penalty, usual Pawson (and his useless assistant).

straight in as one of my highlights of the season, Pawson and his cronies having to begrudgingly give us a guard of honour, and no manner of shit refereeing he performed later could take that away from us.

B-E-A-UUUUTIFUL.
I said the same, hopefully 4 others will have to succumb to it too.

A quick word for Pawson today. Shit as usual but unable to influence the game

Convenient that we were again awarded a pen when there was nothing riding on it. The big pen or red card decisions are always bottled when it really matters.

2 minutes of injury time was pure and simple cheating. Then he blows before we can take the corner. There must be a reason for this kind of thing other than the ref is shit.

2 minutes of injury time was pure and simple cheating. Then he blows before we can take the corner. There must be a reason for this kind of thing other than the ref is shit.
Five subs, three goals, a couple of players down yet only two minutes played - have the laws changed if a team is winning comfortably?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.