Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Clattenburg say it should've been a pen? I certainly hope he did considering the one he gave against Sterling for Spurs at our place a couple of years back.

Nope, said dunk's hand was behind his back so correct decision. starting to wonder whether he knows what arms and hands actually are

A big concern for me is the number of times Mr S Bennett is linesman in our matches. Seems to regular to be a coincidence and he gives us nothing when it comes to big decisions.
The goal disallowed in the F.A cup semi final when he was in no position to see if the ball had gone out is an obvious one. Silva was level on Saturday but he couldn't wait to put his flag up.

How could the ball have hit the player's hand had it been behind his back? The ball had traveled a fair distance before impact, so presumably the player had time to get it out of the way.

Clattenburg said on BT that it was not a penalty as the player had his arm behind his back. However, the next morning on Talksport said it was a definite penalty???? Work that one out.

Regarding simulation I only received an e-mail 3 weeks ago reminding us refs that this was an automatic yellow. Ref yesterday at Old Toilet must not have read it yet. I counted 3 obvious ones - Rashford, Pogba & Lukaku

A big concern for me is the number of times Mr S Bennett is linesman in our matches. Seems to regular to be a coincidence and he gives us nothing when it comes to big decisions.
The goal disallowed in the F.A cup semi final when he was in no position to see if the ball had gone out is an obvious one. Silva was level on Saturday but he couldn't wait to put his flag up.
Him and Simon Beck.

Fun fact here:

Mr Bennett officiated Spurs 5 out of the last 6 spurs PL fixtures last season.

I meant to post this after the Brighton game (Raheem's yellow moments after he had come on and not long since a BHA player went through the back of Spanish Dave with no penalty).

But anyway, tonight's events seem sufficient!

Everton (H) - 21/8/17

42" Walker - Yellow Card, no contact
44" Walker - Alleged elbow, no contact
Stopping play for "winding" decisions for opposition - x 1,000,000

I meant to post this after the Brighton game (Raheem's yellow moments after he had come on and not long since a BHA player went through the back of Spanish Dave with no penalty).

But anyway, tonight's events seem sufficient!

Everton (H) - 21/8/17

42" Walker - Yellow Card, no contact
44" Walker - Alleged elbow, no contact
Stopping play for "winding" decisions for opposition - x 1,000,000

This Will be longer than the Kaka thread by the end of september If these braindead morons continues their "we hate City campaign"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.