Referees/Officials

Now if all our games was refereed like last nights we would be top by half dozen points but the they wouldnt want that would they.

best referee last night for a long time, correct decisions, let the game flow, warned players and gave cards when needed. Got it spot on.

his only downfall was he kept getting in the way of david silva's passes, but when a magician plays like that its hard not to be in the way of him !

Thought he was pretty good tonight. The spot for the tug on Stones was a difficult one to see in real time (and I'm intrigued to know what the agenda-ists think of it). The penalty shout for Sane was one that you want when it's your player, but would say is soft if given against you. The bookings for Toure, Sterling and Sane were fair, as were theirs. Think he gave a few soft ones in their favour (like when Toure clearly won the ball), but we're splitting hairs.

As an Agenda-ist i will tell you. It highlights how bent our game is. Last night the referee did not see it, he can be seen looking at the by line, not at the foul The linesman didnt see it as he ran back to the halfway line ready for the kick off. The only person who saw it was an official watching a monitor. He told the referee it was a foul and he so he disallowed it. Now go back to Side Show Bob and Chelsea, where Aguero is taken out. The referee clealry sees it and is going to blow AND produce a red. All that can be seen on camera. The only reason he didnt is becasue he was instructed not to. I hear you asking why one decision is given (last Night) and not the other, clearly a 'top four' club would have been down to 10 men and Sideshow would be facing a 3 match ban.
Even if i am wrong - please explain how a 4th official can give a decision as he clearly did last night ? he is not allowed to. If he is not allowed to why did he get the referee to change hgis mind against Chelsea ?

Cos it is BENT.

As an Agenda-ist i will tell you. It highlights how bent our game is. Last night the referee did not see it, he can be seen looking at the by line, not at the foul The linesman didnt see it as he ran back to the halfway line ready for the kick off. The only person who saw it was an official watching a monitor. He told the referee it was a foul and he so he disallowed it. Now go back to Side Show Bob and Chelsea, where Aguero is taken out. The referee clealry sees it and is going to blow AND produce a red. All that can be seen on camera. The only reason he didnt is becasue he was instructed not to. I hear you asking why one decision is given (last Night) and not the other, clearly a 'top four' club would have been down to 10 men and Sideshow would be facing a 3 match ban.
Even if i am wrong - please explain how a 4th official can give a decision as he clearly did last night ? he is not allowed to. If he is not allowed to why did he get the referee to change hgis mind against Chelsea ?

Cos it is BENT.
They'll have better games to screw us in mate is all you needed to post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.