Referees/Officials

I think we're all resigned to our daily match going routine being stuffed by these tossers.

I'm usually a reasonably mild-mannered kind of bloke but I know within 15 minutes of any home game starting I'll be frothing at the mouth, screaming at the referee and his pox ridden linesmen and questioning why the fuck I'm putting myself through this every week.

The thing is, it only seems to be home games, and this is reflected in our average home record. Our away record is second to none, and I cant really remember any glaring "errors" on our travels this season. Compare our home record to our away record its blatantly obvious that the twats come to the Etihad with a mind set of giving us fuck all and the opposition everything.

Did anyone notice, because I certainly did in the South Stand, the lino laughing when we gave him an ironic ovation for raising his flag for once in our favour? It's that arrogance of the fuckers that does my head in. Oliver prancing about with that smug look on his face, enjoying seeing our players getting more and more frustrated, enjoying the crowd on his back, enjoying the limelight. Enjoying the fact that he's winning friends all over the country by fucking us over..

I'd rather lick piss off a stinger than ever give any one of those cheating biased dickheads any credit for anything, I hope they all rot in hell..

Thanks for listening.

Completely agree!

referring standards this season has been shocking.
I think they've given up trying to improve their standards. Most know that once football moves into the 21st century and embraces some form of review technology, they're all fooked, good and proper. Might as well rake in as much as they can from dodgy dealings in the meantime.

Am I the only one who looks to the lino and ref after each time we score, expecting it to be chalked off? I never used to do that, but am now always expecting another shocker any minute.

I think they've given up trying to improve their standards. Most know that once football moves into the 21st century and embraces some form of review technology, they're all fooked, good and proper. Might as well rake in as much as they can from dodgy dealings in the meantime.

Am I the only one who looks to the lino and ref after each time we score, expecting it to be chalked off? I never used to do that, but am now always expecting another shocker any minute.

i find it shocking how the standard changes so much. Some of the referring I expect in a Sunday in the park game.

These 'decisions' will be a complete culture shock to Guardiola - there is no way Bayern and Barcelona would have has these sort of decisions go against them on a regular basis

According to Wahretabelle.de - a German neutral plattform from fans of all clubs - Bayern this season has 5 times profited from referee decisisions (4 times the opponent did not get a penalty, one offside goal given) and 12 times they were disadvantaged (11 not given penalties, 1 offside goal for the opponent)

I am not watching Bayern matches with red tinted spectacles but their probably has to splash blood until Lewy or Robben get a penalty.

Dortmund profited once and was disadvantaged 5 times, Leipzig profited three times and was disadvantaged twice.

But it is always big news when Bayern has an advantage - then the media will talk a week long about Bayern advantages... - even if it is different if you see the whole picture...

I believe referee`s and linesmen are using the same format . I did not see it, and while we all remember the ref we do not the linesman , and it is him the fa is using this season city have now conceded the same amount of offside goals as that big swedish donkey has scored offside goals

It makes you think what was the ref and linesman were looking at when they missed two fouls in the penalty area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.