Referees/Officials

Funny how our club makes moves about questioning officiating that PiGMOL are having a sympathetic hour long show on SSN about how hard done by they are presented by an ex rag.

Controversial decision made and the ref talks to the media.

Would be nice if ours did the same.

Was at the Chelsea game. It was as Bent as fuck. I actually rang in to talkrag to say so on the way home. Blatant as fuck.
Correct..i was down there too.
The silva foul which should hv been a pen was right d own below the away fans.so blatant it was untrue.

Correct..i was down there too.
The silva foul which should hv been a pen was right d own below the away fans.so blatant it was untrue.

The way I see it, had we have got a deserved point of won that game we would've coasted vs QPR and not needed Aguero's goal. The whole season twisted and turned on knife edges and I'll take winning it like that over the rags every time!

Controversial decision made and the ref talks to the media.

Would be nice if ours did the same.

What a stupid idea. The media would decide which 'decisions' to ask about, putting even more power into the bent media hands. Just like trial by video now.

The way I see it, had we have got a deserved point of won that game we would've coasted vs QPR and not needed Aguero's goal. The whole season twisted and turned on knife edges and I'll take winning it like that over the rags every time!

Similarly on the other side of the coin Balotellis stamp and then scoring the winning penalty. Also the Tevez incident with Barton. Refs decisions are highly frustrating but sadly as long as humans are making decisions mistakes will still be made. I do hope video refs will come in for pens and fouls which would leas to a sending off.

The other night Silva (playing for Spain) got fouled. An arm across the chest and a shove, not nasty, but a foul never the less.
Referee blew straight away for the foul. I was amazed as the referee, a certain Michael Oliver, had watched Silva get kicked,
pushed and pulled all over against Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.