Referees/Officials

Yep,might has well give them the points now and let burnley have the day off instead of working hard just to get shafted with a minute to go

It really is ridiculous Karen, and it's far from subtle now. I'm from Wythenshawe, and there's a few guys in my local, know the "Alti fans" family. They are all rags, but little Anthony somehow chose to follow Altrincham, haha fuck off. Even some of the more knowledgeable rags(a few do actually exist) are perplexed, at how he gets to ref certain games. Even if he was in fact an "Alti fan", the very fact he's from a family of rags, is surely a conflict of interest? But hey, lets not let little intricacies like that, get in the way. Think we'll see some mind blowing decisions, in the rags favour Sunday. The script is already written, which Is frighteningly common this season.

It really is ridiculous Karen, and it's far from subtle now. I'm from Wythenshawe, and there's a few guys in my local, know the "Alti fans" family. They are all rags, but little Anthony somehow chose to follow Altrincham, haha fuck off. Even some of the more knowledgeable rags(a few do actually exist) are perplexed, at how he gets to ref certain games. Even if he was in fact an "Alti fan", the very fact he's from a family of rags, is surely a conflict of interest? But hey, lets not let little intricacies like that, get in the way. Think we'll see some mind blowing decisions, in the rags favour Sunday. The script is already written, which Is frighteningly common this season.
How much more obvious does it have to get before the football authorities get taken to task?

So let's look at it from the refs point of view. If said rag admits he is a biased rag bastard what are his chances of ever refereeing a top game again? Nil or less? So he becomes an Altringham or Bolton fan. The powers that be would have to call him a liar and that is not going to happen. So said rag stays refereeing as a biased rag bastard and will remain so until he retired. Too much money relying on them keeping the rags up there for anything to change.

How much more obvious does it have to get before the football authorities get taken to task?

It's all blatantly obvious to all of us mate, yet said football authorities go unchallenged. Just wish someone would have the balls, to put a case together, and go toe to toe with them. Plenty of evidence, from this season alone, to call them into question.

So let's look at it from the refs point of view. If said rag admits he is a biased rag bastard what are his chances of ever refereeing a top game again? Nil or less? So he becomes an Altringham or Bolton fan. The powers that be would have to call him a liar and that is not going to happen. So said rag stays refereeing as a biased rag bastard and will remain so until he retired. Too much money relying on them keeping the rags up there for anything to change.

Good points mate, it's a feckin farce.

I think a fair indication is that as far as I an tell, in the elite refs group, not a single one officially supports City, utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool or Everton.

That seems pretty unlikely, but as supporting a team prevents them reffing them (officially), maybe it's no surprise that none declare.

I know for a fact he's a rag I know his best mate who's going to his wedding used to have a season ticket and went with Taylor to rag games he had one as well all the refs are going to his wedding except for Twattenberg as they all hate him

I know for a fact he's a rag I know his best mate who's going to his wedding used to have a season ticket and went with Taylor to rag games he had one as well all the refs are going to his wedding except for Twattenberg as they all hate him

Fuckin joke eh mate? So transparent, yet nothing will get done, as we need to keep the rag cash cow happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.