Referees/Officials

But arsenals wasn't an equally deserved penalty, it was an innocuous cross that Sanchez was never going to get to and Navas was at most simply guilty of staying close to him. Sanchez effectively chose to fall over in an opportunistic attempt to 'win' a pemalty. Any other team it would not even have been discussed.

I sort of agree by my standards but by the standards of football today then even the slightest touch nowadays in the area and players go down and usually there is a penalty I don't necessarily agree with this its just the way it is) and Navas does have his arm on him.

Just don't think its a conspiracy (not deliberate and planned at least)...there maybe a psychological factor to it...ie managers putting pressure on refs, crowd and certainly player reaction etc and some refs may get affected by this plus out players/maangers aren't calling the refs out every chance they get....again this may make it easier for refs NOT to give us decisions.

Fucking hell you haven't been here a month yet, at least try and blend in. You're ramping up the insults too quick, be careful you don't get rumbled.

I had an old account from 2011 until summer 2016 mate.

New account this mate as I had to change email addresses.

A lot of referee's seem to have an extreme dislike of our club. We are kicked almost with impunity when a clear mandate is supposed to be out there to protect flair players. Then player after player of ours seems to get booked for almost anything. Clear penalties are not given and any slight doubt, like the goal being disallowed today is swiftly ruled against us. Some cynical fans may say there is an agenda against our club and I wouldn't argue.

Pep was never going to get an easy ride. Just like Stirling he'll have to do a year of penance for turning his back on the rags and dippers.

There is no conspiracy.

Pep has failed this season and rightly deserves criticism.

If we had played better we wouldn't have discussed dodgy decisions, which happened to everybody.

If I was an outsider I could see myself getting confused and annoyed by him as some of his post-match interviews this season have been that of a child.

Whilst we are talking about agendas your last sentence makes me think you are could well be a butt hurt journalist

I can write Thurdsday's for him now to save him the bother. I didn't go today, and I've not missed a Wembley trip since 1981, because I knew what was going to unfold. We will get shafted on Thursday too, of that I have no doubt. After the Chelsea game, where a known United fan is allowed to officiate, I said that was it for me. Having had a season ticket since 1975 I'm giving up. It's bent. I have no doubt.
Wow.Spot on.
Mr Taylor,you have a lot to answer for.
Some of us do understand and love the game........

tbh as a neutral when I came to this forum, seeing ref thread for almost every game and seeing City fans complain about the refs I use to a laugh, but as I've watched more games to see how Pep sets up his team and all, I can say the City fans have the rights to be concerned about calls, either way I know some people are willing to turn their backs on Pep, but look at it this way even with all those refs against City if not for some poor finishing (City have hit the post 19 times this season) and bad communicating in the back you would've been a lot more solid, if Pep and City play their cards right this summer things will turn good.

It would be lovely if we had a single big game this season where we weren't completely fucked over on a huge, game changing decision by the officials. Maybe next year eh?

Silva gets a blatant knee to his back leg thus takes him out of the game early or not its a fucking yellow card you bent twat pawson....

Whilst we are talking about agendas your last sentence makes me think you are could well be a butt hurt journalist

I am not mate.

Just a frustrated City fan who should probably keep his mouth shut whilst emotions are still running wild.

Sorry, mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.