Referees/Officials

I believe it is an agenda against the whole club for many reasons we have seen expressed many times on here. After the takeover I think they thought like many did it would be a flash in the pan. Once we became a serious threat they started to screw us on the field, probably starting with Clattenburgs performance away to Chelsea in 2011 when we were then unbeaten. After that we were on the end of lots of iffy decisions until Viera spoke out and Mason I think was pulled from our game and Walton disappeared.

Then came all the FTP fiasco and it has grown and grown, awful decisions, hammered in the media etcetera. I thought the agenda story was a bit far fetched now I am not so sure.

A bad call!!? On top of the bad call against Chelsea at home when Luis nudges Aguero off the ball when clean through, the bad call when Walker pushes Sterling when clean through against Spurs, a bad call when Milner cleans out Sterling from two yards at home when putting the ball in an open net, a bad call when Sane gets brought down when clean through against the Saints, the multiple non penalty decisions against a Leicester away, the non penalty against Everton away whilst the game is still nil nil. How many bad calls will it take before you actually believe something is remiss? Please feel free to
list the decisions that have evened this out....?
Well said.

It speaks volumes when you know,even before a ball has been kicked,that every game we are involved in will be affected by a poor officiating decision,the majority being game influencing/deciding.

Something just isnt right.
According to some dim naive posters,including those who follow other clubs,..these things even themselves out over the course of a season.

We employed a caretaker manager in MP for three years whilst we waited for the Messiah to come and this season has been a disappointment , but Pep lives and breathes football 24/7 , he will learn from his failings and bring in the players he needs to play his type of football . The media are out to ruin him and at the moment Pep is giving them all the ammunition they need , but he will turn this round.

It was a straight red in my opinion. A totally deliberate attempt to disconnect Silva's Achilees from his leg. No attempt at all made to get the ball. Dangerous play if it was carried out by a City player.
Was it as bad as the disgusting tackle on Sergio last week at Southampton?
Cos that was bad.
No card obviously, cos its City.
Stil think that tackle had more pre-ordained menace in it ...but thats just me.

Serious question, can anyone from the club come out and say it without fear of repercussions?

'The standard of refereeing in this country, pretty much in the game as a whole is absolutely shocking '.

Wouldn't it be hypocritical in the extreme to fine someone (assumedly Pep) for simply speaking the truth? It's gone beyond a joke at this point.

Was it as bad as the disgusting tackle on Sergio last week at Southampton?
Cos that was bad.
No card obviously, cos its City.
Stil think that tackle had more pre-ordained menace in it ...but thats just me.

Silva was down for a couple of mins then Aguero in first half yet there was 1 minute added on ! Farcical.

If the club won't do anything about this nonsense , then we as fans should.
How about all staying outside or on the concourse for 10 or 15 minutes after kickoff in one of their 'Super Sunday' bollocks events. An empty stadium at the start of a big game watched by 'Millions' around the world, would embarrass the bent ****s!
There are still far too many fans asleep.some will never wake up.just keep going,feeding the corruption , paying sky, paying bt sports uefa whatever.just keep paying for pre-ordained shit.maybe they enjoy being part of it,or just dont care?

This season has been ridiculous but I doubt it's anything to do with Pep. We've just been very unlucky.

If you ask me though we don't moan and complain enough. Watch el clásico tonight and when one team is wronged boy do you know it. It takes a lot to rile our players and only really Yaya was kicking off today at the bad decisions. We need more of that.
If City's players object to a decision City get fined for surrounding the referee. Some teams routinely do it but it's only City who get earmarked for punishment when we rarely do it anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.