Referees/Officials

First thing that needs to happen and clearly isn't... It's that our club, or manager, Need to be shouting from the rooftops about this!

The refs association, the powers that be, must be thinking they can get away with this.. They must be rubbing their hands at our clubs inaction.

I don't believe in boycotting or not doing things, I do think the evidence is there, surely someone can make a compilation of the bias decisions.. I know I have tried with the Chelsea games.

We want the media on side. Thats all i'm saying. We do have to worry about them and how they portray it. Agree less so about the rags I suppose.

Definatley a visible protest. Tennis balls is a good one if orchestrated properly but we need to ensure people know what it is all about.

Torches on phones is more about remembrance than protest.

What about whistles?

Why would they care...most of the media hate us

Why would they care...most of the media hate us

So why give them fuel? We need them at least on side as best we can. No?

Something disruptive and noticeable. Something that couldnt be confused for something else by the media because, if they could, then by your inference they would. i.e. empty seats.

Whistles are what refs use. We need a chant then make a racket with a load of whistles blowing. Ref would definately have to stop the game if we got enough doing it.

Leicester away, even though we were shocking we could/should have had 3 or 4 penalties.
Everton away, Sterling brought down at 0-0, no pen awarded.
Arsenal away, Monreal last minute.
Spurs at home, no penalty for foul on Sterling, they then score from breakaway, offside goal.
Chelsea at home, well where do you start??
Rags, Ibra should have seen red for assaults on Ota and Kolarov.
Rags in the cup, pen for foul on Garcia, not awarded, foul on Otamendi in build up to their goal, again not given.
Saints away, pen for foul on Sane, not given but doesn't affect the result.
Liverpool, fouls on Aguero and Sterling in same incident, neither given yet they get dubious pen.
Then there's yesterday.

I've not even mentioned all the fouls against Silva not awarded and which have allowed team to kick him off the park or the lack of yellows for fouls on us, How Kante got away with it at Stamford bridge i'll never know.

Now no doubt someone will come on here and tell me it all evens itself out, how Sane was 0.00025mm offside v Arsenal at home and we were lucky to win, well i'm sorry but that's all bollocks.

We're getting shafted every big game we play and i'm expecting the worse this Thursday.

For those who are at a loose end this evening and fancy watching a bit of football with the possibility of some refereeing outrage I give you Newcastle v Preston. Much to the amazement of their fans and indeed their manager they have been given a self confessed Huddersfield supporting referee for the match in which a win will seal promotion and end Huddersfields hopes.

They have not had the best when it comes to refs this season either, some quite astonishing clownery. Should they fall short this evening with clear refereeing assistance it is likely to be a spectacular tantrum that follows.

Honestly who allocates these officials? It beggars belief it really does.

To make any changes you need solidarity. The powers that be know the very nature of football is to be tribal so they get away with doing whatever the fuck they like. Any club that complains gets the piss taken out of them by every other club.
If the scum were getting hard done by every single game and it was blatantly obvious we would be pissing ourself

So why give them fuel? We need them at least on side as best we can. No?

Something disruptive and noticeable. Something that couldnt be confused for something else by the media because, if they could, then by your inference they would. i.e. empty seats.

Whistles are what refs use. We need a chant then make a racket with a load of whistles blowing. Ref would definately have to stop the game if we got enough doing it.

You are missing my point...the media couldn't careless if City are getting shafted...they wont do anything about it

You are missing my point...the media couldn't careless if City are getting shafted...they wont do anything about it

You are missing my point. I dont want the media on side but I dont want to give them the option to misinterpret our actions. If they are against us then thats exactly what they'd do.

We need exposure and we need a campaign that gets it. Boycotting would get neither. Thats all im saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.