Referees/Officials

So why give them fuel? We need them at least on side as best we can. No?

Something disruptive and noticeable. Something that couldnt be confused for something else by the media because, if they could, then by your inference they would. i.e. empty seats.

Whistles are what refs use. We need a chant then make a racket with a load of whistles blowing. Ref would definately have to stop the game if we got enough doing it.

I dont think you will get the press onside. They have their snouts in the trough and the cocks of the premier league and sky bollocks deep up their arses....that I am afraid will not change.

You are missing my point. I dont want the media on side but I dont want to give them the option to misinterpret our actions. If they are against us then thats exactly what they'd do.

We need exposure and we need a campaign that gets it. Boycotting would get neither. Thats all im saying.

Campaign /Exposure to do what ?

A gibbet in front of the man entrance with effigies of Taylor, Mason. Mariner, Dean and Pawson dangling from it might do the trick....
OK it won't, it will make things far worse, but I'll feel better.

According to untold arsenal referee review, we were down about 9 points in the first 16 games. Considering how well we played in the first ten, that's a massive change

We need a large banner.

It's getting it paid for, made, wording, and the club allowing us to display it.

Can we get it organized in time? Probably not. Only 6 games left of the season.

Better to organize it, pay for it, and get the OK from the club for next season. If it all starts again next season, then it' ready to go up. 1894 have got a company in Poland who do their banners. We would need the wording, money, and I'm sure they would order it.

All 4 sides of ground need to shout "the referees a wanker" before the actual kick off,at the coin toss,loud as fuck,set the stall out nice and early,same at kick off in second half,irrespective of the scoreline at the time,there is nothing to lose really

For those who are at a loose end this evening and fancy watching a bit of football with the possibility of some refereeing outrage I give you Newcastle v Preston. Much to the amazement of their fans and indeed their manager they have been given a self confessed Huddersfield supporting referee for the match in which a win will seal promotion and end Huddersfields hopes.

They have not had the best when it comes to refs this season either, some quite astonishing clownery. Should they fall short this evening with clear refereeing assistance it is likely to be a spectacular tantrum that follows.

Honestly who allocates these officials? It beggars belief it really does.
I know what I'm watching tonight then lol

Are we getting shafted more than other clubs? Probably. But it's incompetence not a conspiracy on the part of the officials. Any other conclusion is delusional nonsense.

Is it the reason we are having a bad season? No. The responsibility for this lies with the manager. He's having a shocker and the evidence is mounting to suggest that he isn't up to the job.

Are the club's owner's powerless to do anything? Yes. Any attempt to rectify this perceived injustice will (quite rightly) make us a laughing stock.

Our problems are largely self-inflicted. The answer lies with the manager and the players, who need to perform to expectations and as fans we need to get behind the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.