Referees/Officials

Are we getting shafted more than other clubs? Probably. But it's incompetence not a conspiracy on the part of the officials. Any other conclusion is delusional nonsense.

Is it the reason we are having a bad season? No. The responsibility for this lies with the manager. He's having a shocker and the evidence is mounting to suggest that he isn't up to the job.

Are the club's owner's powerless to do anything? Yes. Any attempt to rectify this perceived injustice will (quite rightly) make us a laughing stock.

Our problems are largely self-inflicted. The answer lies with the manager and the players, who need to perform to expectations and as fans we need to get behind the team.

Oh dear. A dose of realism. You won't be popular on here, mate!

(Don't agree with all your second para but certainly with the gist.)

All 4 sides of ground need to shout "the referees a wanker" before the actual kick off,at the coin toss,loud as fuck,set the stall out nice and early,same at kick off in second half,irrespective of the scoreline at the time,there is nothing to lose really

Blow whistles at KO then just randomly throughout the game. Chaos is easily achieved. Players could easily react to it by complaining to the referee. YaYa would be well up for it I reckon.

I don't understand our clubs standing with the Premier League/Fa and media. We allow them to ride rough shot over us constantly. Maureen/Ferguscum/Wenger/Conte and their clubs wouldn't allow it. We just seem to bend over and take it. The players and club need to start defending their position as some decisions are just blatant cheating. The ref said 1 min added time at the end of the 2nd period of ET yesterday, they did a substitution/or had an injury and that took up thre 1 minute. The ref did nothing but blow up for full time.

Upper management at the club should have gone public about the awful refereeing we've had. It can't be difficult to put a video together, and show it at a press conference to highlight the problem. The FA would have a moan, probably fine us, but every bad decision we get after would add more fuel to the fire. The club needs to grow a pair collectively, and start to put the pressure on publicly.

Yeah, I think something needs to be done. I do honestly believe we've suffered tremendously because of poor refereeing over the last few years and in no way has it 'balanced out'. Of course we get a few wrong decisions in our favour but how many? None that make a real difference.

Are we getting shafted more than other clubs? Probably. But it's incompetence not a conspiracy on the part of the officials. Any other conclusion is delusional nonsense.

Is it the reason we are having a bad season? No. The responsibility for this lies with the manager. He's having a shocker and the evidence is mounting to suggest that he isn't up to the job.

Are the club's owner's powerless to do anything? Yes. Any attempt to rectify this perceived injustice will (quite rightly) make us a laughing stock.

Our problems are largely self-inflicted. The answer lies with the manager and the players, who need to perform to expectations and as fans we need to get behind the team.

So we have to beat our opponent and the ref...Chelsea don't ....If it's incompetence why do we get more bad decisions than our top 6 rivals

They don't care because we mildly accept it

The protest must be one cannot be ignored, If we have a banner or cards then it wont get publicity the TV will not show it. The treat of the boycott will get publicity image the empty stadium if we went through with it

I agree something has to be done. It's every fucking match now. I know every supporter moans about officials when they lose, but as I said to Mrs Vienna, I don't mind if we're beaten fairly, but when the officiating has such a bearing on the result, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

The tennis balls thrown on to the pitch sounds like a great idea, though as was pointed out, some pre-match announcements to certain sports media outlets should go hand-in-hand with it.

Our seven year old grandson was so upset with the refereeing - I think it was the incident when Yaya was impeded and penalised for it that was the final straw - that he burst in to tears.

Until video technology is introduced we are gonna continue to get shafted!!! Protests in fa cup and carling cup games is a start and let it be known to the club and media why this is happening!!!

To the tune of go west.
The FA is as bent as fuck,
And Gill likes to blow and suck, the
Referees that take his bucks,
the whole game is as bent as fuck.
And repeat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.