Referees/Officials

edmundburke377528.jpg

Whilst we sit/stand in our seats doing nothing they will triumph!! We need to do something, there are some good suggestions on here, the tennis balls sounds good, but would we get them into the stadium with the searches? A banner sounds great but would the media take note? Chanting the referee's a ****** could sound good but again would the media turn down the sound........ I'm flummoxed as to what the best way forward could be.

Could we get a selection of fans, all genders, all ages, to ask for a meeting with the upper echelons of the management to discuss a way forward? Would they listen?

As you know I've been watching football, on and off, for more years than I care to remember and I've never felt as angry about refereeing, corruption and down right cheating as I do this season. It's too blatant to be random, it's so frustrating not to be able to do anything about it. But what?

So we have to beat our opponent and the ref...Chelsea don't ....If it's incompetence why do we get more bad decisions than our top 6 rivals

Suppose we accept the worst case scenario being proposed by many City fans. There's no way any protest will achieve anything other than making us and the club look pathetic.

'You can get mad or you can get even' - we get 'even' by winning, and as fans the only thing we can do is get behind the team.

The biggest factor in our poor performance to date is the manager and the players not the fact that the 'world's against us'.

strangely the club do seem very quiet on this unless they are on to it behind the scenes again,don't forget 2011-12 season when we had that dossier of incidents in games compiled...

How about someone with editing skills take video of every match and cut out the bits where we've been fucked by the refs. It's nearly every week, so it should be a relatively simple task. If anyone wants to do it, I can provide videos, or at least links to download videos of the matches. Nothing beats showing the world a compilation of how we've been fucked. Pep won our first 10 matches because we weren't being fucked by the officials. Obviously something changed after a meeting of the FA or the PGMOL to put a stop to it, and they did that exactly.

Yes, I know the FA will try to take down whatever videos we post, that's what we post it on Liveleak, or another less-than-compliant hosting site and link to it. Again, people can refute stats and numbers, but if we show them the dozen odd points that have been stolen from us, and being fucked in the cup competitions, there won't be any argument. The best way to put pressure on the Officials is to expose them relentlessly, and not just complain on a forum.

I like this idea...there must be some computer savvy blue on here who could do this.

I like this idea...there must be some computer savvy blue on here who could do this.

I know there are, hell, if anyone is in touch with the club, secretly have their media folks chop one together and give it to us "anonymously".

And to give you some perspective on who is giving the marching orders to the match officials these days, this will encourage you.

Are we getting shafted more than other clubs? Probably. But it's incompetence not a conspiracy on the part of the officials. Any other conclusion is delusional nonsense.

Is it the reason we are having a bad season? No. The responsibility for this lies with the manager. He's having a shocker and the evidence is mounting to suggest that he isn't up to the job.

Are the club's owner's powerless to do anything? Yes. Any attempt to rectify this perceived injustice will (quite rightly) make us a laughing stock.

Our problems are largely self-inflicted. The answer lies with the manager and the players, who need to perform to expectations and as fans we need to get behind the team.

Self inflicted??

Here's a break down of shite decisions and i've not even had to think hard to come up with it.

Leicester away, even though we were shocking we could/should have had 3 or 4 penalties.
Everton away, Sterling brought down at 0-0, no pen awarded.
Arsenal away, Monreal last minute.
Spurs at home, no penalty for foul on Sterling, they then score from breakaway, offside goal.
Chelsea at home, well where do you start??
Rags, Ibra should have seen red for assaults on Ota and Kolarov.
Rags in the cup, pen for foul on Garcia, not awarded, foul on Otamendi in build up to their goal, again not given.
Saints away, pen for foul on Sane, not given but doesn't affect the result.
Liverpool, fouls on Aguero and Sterling in same incident, neither given yet they get dubious pen.
Then there's yesterday. I've had numerous rags say were robbed plus even the 1 Arsenal fan has said he thought there were some dodgy decisions against us!!!

I've not even mentioned all the fouls against Silva not awarded and which have allowed team to kick him off the park or the lack of yellows for fouls on us, How Kante got away with it at Stamford bridge i'll never know.

Now no doubt someone will come on here and tell me it all evens itself out, how Sane was 0.00025mm offside v Arsenal at home and we were lucky to win, well i'm sorry but that's all bollocks.

We're getting shafted every big game we play and i'm expecting the worse this Thursday.

It's a fucking miracle we're in the top 4.

Suppose we accept the worst case scenario being proposed by many City fans. There's no way any protest will achieve anything other than making us and the club look pathetic.

'You can get mad or you can get even' - we get 'even' by winning, and as fans the only thing we can do is get behind the team.

The biggest factor in our poor performance to date is the manager and the players not the fact that the 'world's against us'.

Not saying the manager and players don't need to do better...We have an extra obstacle to overcome (refs)...other teams can get away with being equal or slightly better than the rest to win trophies...we have to be much better than the rest to have any chance of success (that's not fair).... i agree not much we can do about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.