Referees/Officials

I think Madley is just a thick twat who is out of his depth,i don't think he is smart enough to cheat
Foxes kept going down easy to break our play up and they conned him getting ours booked in the hope they could get ours sent off,how the fuck they are champions i don't know

Just remembered, first half, a Leicester long ball (shock horror) to Vardy, and Clichy covered and made a decent challenge - Vardy tumbled and Madley, again 80 yards behind play could not wait to blow and give a foul for something he cannot possibly have seen well enough.

The moment he didn't book one of their centre backs in the first couple of minutes for going through the back of Jesus I knew we would have a problem. Letting their full back get away without a card for grabbing Sterling around the neck was another example of how he allowed Leicester to keep kicking us. Poor ref who shouldn't be anywhere near the premier league

It isnt poor and it isnt just an off day, its blatant fucking cheating and the less conspicuous way of going about trying to manipulate results.

We have faced it all season long.

It isnt poor and it isnt just an off day, its blatant fucking cheating and the less conspicuous way of going about trying to manipulate results.
He was just as bad for them for me, Yaya should have been booked in first 10 minutes, he let a number of fouls by us go too. He was clueless both in making decisions, and not making them, but luckily he got the most important result changing one correct, Taylor would have given the goal I have no doubt, one is a cheat, the other a buffoon, today he had 2 other buffoons helping him.

We have faced it all season long.

Nah, they are just shit. Also how can it be less conspicuous if it is so obvious to you ? Is everybody else blind ?

The shit have been favoured by the establishment for decades and that will never change but I think the so called cheating against us is overstated.

It would have been easy for Silvas goal to be ruled out today and for Mahrez pen to be given as a goal if there was blatant cheating.

I'm not sure what you are saying as in the same sentence you say it is less conspicuous and yet blatant cheating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.