Referees/Officials

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by blueinsa, 1 Nov 2016.

1. TheBlueDune

TheBlueDune

Probably? Absolutely certainly. Hatchet job on Reyes. Riley 7th penalty in 7 games says it all.

2. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!
    Ahhhh winning the league the Utd way.

3. andyhinch

andyhinch

Best line in that "arsenal upset by the perceived injustice " YCMIU

4. Fred_Quimby

Fred_Quimby

Yes, I did. Hilarious. Nobody around him, falls over in the area, stone cold penalty. Wonderful refereeing. Come back all I said about English refs.

5. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

This has been pretty much the worst display of refereeing I have ever seen since I started going to Maine Road in '55! When you see throughout the match referees abiding by the written Laws of the Game and then departing from them in the most horrendous fashion one can only think Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Soft pens awarded to various teams, occasionally with no contact whatsoever and our players booked for being clattered, floored or cleaned out! Next season will be interesting because I am gonna compile a database of the fouls that Sterling is refused.

6. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

Ric you should send this to Pep's people so he can see how long it's been like this, and that Riley is at the centre of it. And anyone saying Tyler isn't a biased scum lover just needs to listen to his comments; he started with rooney can be "a bit of a rascal" in the tackle! Disgusting

7. SilverFox2

SilverFox2

How soon before video ref is a PL norm ?
    I think that once the Russian Internationals have been seen in the UK there will be plenty of pressure for it to be used.

8. SilverFox2

SilverFox2

Perhaps they already are aware of it and have been waiting to see if he does anything with it.
    The meeting with Pep is again useful evidence of his inability to do his job.

I´m sure City have a large dossier on many individuals and Clubs after the fiasco re FFP and Uefa.
    Hopefully the piece in the Mirror is just the tip of the iceburg regarding the exposure of those with power within football. We as a Club break the rules and we are punished so is it possible that the same rule should apply to others ?

9. mancunial

mancunial

Riley should have been suspended and investigated after that game, the biggest t--t ever to brown nose his way to the top, he is everything that is wrong in our game in England

10. mancunial

mancunial

Some of that commentary still sticks in my throat, Tyler the biggest rag apologist on this planet, that whole game stank from start to finish even though I cannot stand arsenal it was the worst case of corruption since the added on added on time at Trafford