Referees/Officials

I watched it on air sports, Irish channel, commentators we're very critical of the refs bias. at one point commentator said the ref was aggressive towards city players the way he was with them and was almost apologetic to barca players when he had no choice but to give a free kick against them.

Interesting reading on reddit, many neutrals and even barca fans saying similar regarding a shit ref who seemed biased towards Barca. you know it's bad when even their fans thinks he's being a little shit.

Absolutely appalling!

Typical European ref who fell for every dive going (Kolarov had two himself, one was a cringeworthy dive and the ref gave the free kick).

I'd hate to have to watch European football every week, I feel sorry for those who have SeasonCards on the continent. Every dive is a foul, every time a player is actually fouled they miss it.

Shite!

I'm not sure how we won with that biased fecker on the pitch.
Not giving the penalty and booking Sterling when it's clear to anyone up in the third tier that he's trod on Sterlings foot and caused him to fall over because he couldn't lift his foot is embarrassing.
Then letting Biscuits get away with foul after foul at least 4 of which were bookable offences.

Unbelievable Geoff.

Busquets at least six bad fouls and then gets booked for dissent !! Neymar sticking the boot in and rolling around Buck teeth bastard rolling around and giving the linesman abuse because he is ten yards offside , books Sterling when he is tripped for a stone wall penalty just another UEFA cheating bastard he should be ashamed of that performance his bias towards the UEFA darlings was ridiculous at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.