Referees/Officials

Sorry, not having any of that.

He is UEFA's pet as seen by the games he has been given and tonight, he had his orders and did everything he possibly could do to help them win.

Far be it for me to even consider suggesting that UEFA are not regular partakers of being bent, infact were it ever proved that they are not infact a corrupt evil self serving bunch of cheating pocket lining surrender monkeys i would willingly stand stark bollock naked on the centre spot at the etihad whilst they played their lovely catchy anthem prior to the Celtic match....however in this instant I firmly believe that referee was bloody hopeless, absolute clown.

Is he the kraut?

He's cheating bastard no doubt but it's definitely coming from above.

Maybe the result clouds my judgement, Sterling call was bad, Biscuits deserved his yellow for the 3 fouls in 5 minutes and the guy should have been booked for the tackle on Sterling early on (although I do understand why refs sometimes don't book early on).

Dinho could well have been carded, gave us plenty of free kicks, did not give Aguero's handball and although not a penalty on Messi a bias ref could have given it. Numerous times he was waving play on when we won back the ball at the Barca player was appealing for a foul.

Mistakes yes, bias not for me.

I've seen a lot worse. Suarez and Neymar were talking to him non-stop. I haven't seen it on TV. Might change my mind when I watch it back.
So was fucking Messi, bleating all night he was. I shouted fuck off at Messi in the family stand, feel a bit guilty now

Runnng over to incidents like Usain Bolt before spotting a landing and brandishing a card with a full Nazi salute.
Total uefa wanker.
Worst ref performance I've seen in a very long time.

24ct tosser. How that ended up with Sterling being booked has not come from any edition of The Laws of the Game I've read. I think he was specially 'chosen' by Uefa but our performance and Barca's never gave him the real opportunity to do any damage. I was rather surprised he never gave the pen on Messi, but not surprised he didn't book him for the dive! The most bizarre performance from a referee since Mrs Ewing had a whistle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.