Referees/Officials

Personally, I believe that there are very few official's that are 100% neutral in every game they ever officiate in. Most are biased in some way or another; be it consciously or otherwise.

Unfortunately, there are some that I think are downright corrupt. The problem is that they only have to do it the odd number of games a season and most people just thinks that they've had another off game. Even worse the PGMOL close ranks to protect them. Whilst they probably suspect something, they are shit scared of blowing the lid off for fear of what they may turn up (a bit like the BBC management with Savile).

If a 3rd party representative of a Far Eastern betting syndicate offered a match official a wedge of cash to ensure a particular game ended in a draw, or that a certain player got sent off, it really wouldn't be too difficult to hide under the guise of a poor refereeing performance. I'm sure they'd come up with an ingenious of laundering the cash.

Just caught back end of SSN then, showing highlights of Italian Cup QF, i think, where Fiorentina had a player sent off with a STRAIGHT RED near the end for disputing a decision, pmsl.

Imagine that over here!

A thought just occurred to me. When Bacary Sagna put out his '10 v 12' post on Instagram, merely implying that Mason's refereeing was one-sided, he was charged by the FA and fined.

Yet at Southampton two seasons ago, Sergio was infamously booked for diving when he clearly should have been awarded a penalty. Even Graham Poll described it as one of the worst decisions of the season: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...sions-season-Mike-Jones-says-Graham-Poll.html

Sagan was punished but Jones effectively (& wrongly) accused Sergio of being a cheat and got away with it.

Just caught back end of SSN then, showing highlights of Italian Cup QF, i think, where Fiorentina had a player sent off with a STRAIGHT RED near the end for disputing a decision, pmsl.

Imagine that over here!
Olivera? He was booked in the first half and got a second yellow.

Imagine that over here!

I could easily imagine that over here with a few of the Whistling Wankers who have turned up at The Etihad. Were the RDAHMeedya to make anything of it, then said WW would no doubt perform what I would call an Adebayor!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.