Referees/Officials

Forget the penalties, if anyone ever doubted uefa have it in for us, just ask yourself if you've ever seen the behind the goal official give a decision like that. They're usually about as much use as tits on a nun, but he was sure about that one? Bent as fuck. Hope they're hurting now.

No the plastic gnome behind the line gave it and he duly obliged.

When was the last time you saw a decision like that?

never is the answer.

bent as fuck!

He totally bottled the aguero foul/pen deffo, dont get me wrong, i missed the first 5-10 mins of the second half and after the game they showed the otamendi foul and i thought based on what they were talking about in bt sport studdio that it wasn't given.

Yeah pretty bad...ref was either bent, or too weak to make a call which would effectively end the two legs. Either way not good enough.

He totally bottled the aguero foul/pen deffo, dont get me wrong, i missed the first 5-10 mins of the second half and after the game they showed the otamendi foul and i thought based on what they were talking about in bt sport studdio that it wasn't given.

Yeah pretty bad...ref was either bent, or too weak to make a call which would effectively end the two legs. Either way not good enough.

Penalties aside, he was so fucking card happy it wasnt true.

Lost complete control of the game and it was a miracle no fucker saw red.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.