Referees/Officials

When you get rags on the caf commenting on the ref and wanting us to win because of the blatant bias, you know something isn't right.
The amount of times they stopped us breaking away by committing cynical fouls and hacking down our players was incredible. Yet hardly any of them got a booking. Two stone wall pens not given and Raheem booked for getting his foot trod on. There was a moment in the first half when Silva broke away and he was hacked down straight away. The most blatant yellow card you could ever see and nothing.
Anyone wondering why we boo the jingle(I refuse to call it an anthem) should watch this performance.
Did I see someone say this was the same ref who stiffed us in Munich under Mancini?

The bloke was absolutely clueless, to be honest i think he may have appeared to favour them more because they are simply alot more cute than City. They know how to play all but a decent ref....City dont. He dropped a king size bollock for each side, the penalty and the Kun handball, the rest of it i honestly think was down to him being utterly shite and Barca knowing how to play the dopey twat.

The bloke was absolutely clueless, to be honest i think he may have appeared to favour them more because they are simply alot more cute than City. They know how to play all but a decent ref....City dont. He dropped a king size bollock for each side, the penalty and the Kun handball, the rest of it i honestly think was down to him being utterly shite and Barca knowing how to play the dopey twat.

Sorry, not having any of that.

He is UEFA's pet as seen by the games he has been given and tonight, he had his orders and did everything he possibly could do to help them win.

I watched it on air sports, Irish channel, commentators we're very critical of the refs bias. at one point commentator said the ref was aggressive towards city players the way he was with them and was almost apologetic to barca players when he had no choice but to give a free kick against them.
Jonathan Pearce;(yes really that one) mentioning that Barcelona know the dark arts. Busquets and Suarez getting away with all kinds of shit.

Please don't compare the two incidents - the guy is a cheat plain and simple.

anyone have a gif of that dirty play by Suarez late n the match. I can't stand that bastard. Looks and finds Otamendi then slides in to undercut him followed by falling to the pitch and somehow earns the foul

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.