Refs for Cardiff and West Brom games

I hope the PGMOL read this thread. Scary how football fans can predict shitshows from certain referees before it actually happens and just illustrates how bad football officiating has become in this country. Note, 'certain' referees. Oliver, Atkinson and Scott are some who are competent and have no doubt they would have shown a red for some of the horror tackles this season.

To rub salt in the wounds, I notice we have Blobby Madley on Wednesday? Joke.

I think Madley is the worst referee I have ever seen. He doesn't stamp his authority on games and then panics making weird decisions for the sake of it.

Also, the linesman was embarrassing today. Been a long time since I've seen a performance of such incompetence. Disallowed a phantom goal which he didn't need to do (no Cardiff players were appealing) and when he did need to be called into action for the vicious tackle on Sane he went all silent. He had a fantastic view of the knee high tackle from the reverse angle as the replay showed and show have advised a red card but didn't help the referee at all. Terrible, terrible refereeing.

No exaggeration, a 50 year old linesman with a beer belly on Sunday League could probably have done a better job today.

I think Madley is the worst referee I have ever seen. He doesn't stamp his authority on games and then panics making weird decisions for the sake of it.
He's lost the plot recently. Half decent referee last season but seems to have piled on the pounds and feels the need to make controversial and dubious decisions for the sake of it - maybe to appear as if he's "still got it".

Also, the linesman was embarrassing today. Been a long time since I've seen a performance of such incompetence. Disallowed a phantom goal which he didn't need to do (no Cardiff players were appealing) and when he did need to be called into action for the vicious tackle on Sane he went all silent. He had a fantastic view of the knee high tackle from the reverse angle as the replay showed and show have advised a red card but didn't help the referee at all. Terrible, terrible refereeing.

No exaggeration, a 50 year old linesman with a beer belly on Sunday League could probably have done a better job today.

Same linesman who failed to spot clear offsides against Spurs the other season. He needs looking into tbh as well as some refs

Google Simon Beck and then Spurs 4 City 1 and you will find an uncanny connection!

He's lost the plot recently. Half decent referee last season but seems to have piled on the pounds and feels the need to make controversial and dubious decisions for the sake of it - maybe to appear as if he's "still got it".

Or maybe he's a Mike Dean wannabe who loves to be the centre of attention.

My point is in reference to you thinking he was tripped, it was a clear foul where he took his legs, that in my book is not a trip. I accept I did not relaise the studs were as high up Sanes calf as shown in slow mo but it was clear he had cleaned him out. You then said refs dont want leg breakers, well it seems they are quite happy to let players make dangerous challenges without the correct punishment being given as evidenced by the photos in the other thread. He tried to cripple Diaz at the end and again only a yellow. We could have had two players in hospital with 2 broken legs or similar long term injuries and the player would miss one match for 2 bookings ! So yes Mason is quite happy to have leg breakers.
Argh I didn’t mean trip as in he just popped his foot out in sane’s way haha, I did use the wrong word. Basically it didn’t look like such a horrible tackle until I saw the replay. The ref should have seen it for sure, but my point is that the refs are shite, but they don’t have an agenda against city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.