Refs for Cardiff and West Brom games

On the bright side, I can’t imagine for a minute that Madley will be worse than Mason was today.

may help decisions but does not stop injuries, sending that dickhead off for the challenge does not make the injury any less.
How do we stop it then? What’s your point? Players are gonna be fouled and injured all the time, you saying that sending the guy off doesn’t matter?

Must admit, I’d assumed that Mason would have to retire soon regardless, due to age, but was shocked to discover he’s only 6 years older than me. Must’ve been a tough paper round.

A lot of people assume he’s a United fan, but they seem to hate him as much as we do. He’s from Bolton, and they hate both Manchester clubs, so it seems plausible.

On the bright side, I can’t imagine for a minute that Madley will be worse than Mason was today.
Not sure whether the phantom offside goal today was worst than the one that Bobby Madley overruled his linesman (originally correct call) last month in the Bournemouth/WHU game. The level of refereeing is bad.... very bad.

How do we stop it then? What’s your point? Players are gonna be fouled and injured all the time, you saying that sending the guy off doesn’t matter?

You don the SAS kit, wait for the twat to come out of the shadows and smash Masons knees, elbows, ankles and wrists then carve "Nonce" into his forehead, or not depending on how you feel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.