regarding Mou rumours

Few weeks ago Redcafe was over 80% against the eye gouger being their next manager, now it's over 80% for. Haha

Didn't take them long to forget about 'The United Way' (In reality, only The Ferguson Way). The truth is that they're just as short term, desperate and obsessed with 'names' as Woodward is.

Watching Mou implode is going to be spectacular

And watching Utd fans trying to defend him is going to be hilarious.

He will be sacked before Pep's contract runs out :)

United are shit scared of us. They know they have royally fucked up behind the scenes and we have surpassed them on nearly every scale.

The only logical reason they can have for getting Mourinho is a direct response to us getting Pep.

Waiting until now or the end of the season just does not make any sense otherwise. They could have binned Van Goon off when they went out of the CL and we're still in the title race. Them having Mou with the new manager bounce could have seen them favourites for the league.

But instead they have waited this long for nothing.

Aside from all of this, the contrasting legacies of the pair of them will set United back donkeys years. Sacking two managers in three seasons and putting up with Mou's anti-football will severely hinder their brand.

He will do what he had always done and turn up to any half decent side with his tail between his legs and put on a Pulis/Allardyce esque performance. All of this while we are playing a prefect style of football.

Outside of Chelsea, probably the most unpopular personality in football. We all know the incidents at Real Madrid and Chelsea and this last season has left him humiliated. I am amazed that MUFC are even considering appointing him. That football club reminds me of MCFC in a different era.

If the rumours are true then they have hit the panic button big time, there plan all along has been to promote the family man to be there manager all the ex players have been saying he's got the qualities for the job which in itself tell you all you need to know about this fuckin horrible club. So pep is announced to be the new city manager and they have thought shit, family man ain't the man and also with family man in charge they would have given him 50m tops to spend, now toxic man is in line he's gonna want a lot more than that to spend which is great news for city because it just pushes the debt higher, and with no champions league and FA cup ties against smaller clubs away from home it equals even less money coming in, win win win for me, then of course Europa league next season I see great times ahead for city and that shower of shite imploding more.

If it was going to happen it would have been done by now, imho.
It could be that the OT management are aware of what really happened at the chavs to cause an such an epic meltdown who knows? Tbh i cant find a fck to give about such a despicable club and an equally despicable prick.

Outside of Chelsea, probably the most unpopular personality in football. We all know the incidents at Real Madrid and Chelsea and this last season has left him humiliated. I am amazed that MUFC are even considering appointing him. That football club reminds me of MCFC in a different era.

Where else do they go for a manager who hasn't been tied down to another club, Klopp, Pep,Ancelotti all have moved and they were not manoeuvring for any of them. All could have improved the disaster that is happening now, they are sailing into a situation with no champs league football.

You have to question the decision to appoint Lvg in the first place, only Spurs were in for him looks like they dodged a huge bullet.

Let the raggies have Jose his stock is low in my book, the club where he achieved legendary status binned him off not once but twice for his confrontational style.

If he went there and they didn't get top four who would go there? Why play for Jose in a team that seasons behind city in development when you can play for pep?

I would allow myself a small chuckle if he told em to fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.