Reina for Bravo?

Seriously? Let me tell you something, I have supported City for as long as I can remember, though good times and bad, from the Second Division to urpsurping United as the best club in both Manchester and the North West. And I am p**sed of all the slagging offs from United fans and others (other clubs, UEFA etc.) who accuse us of "financial doping", "buying the title" and in having "Empty Seats" at our ground, so much so that nothing would make me more happier than ending up being more sucessful than any of those clubs (and in many cases putting them right in their place) and doing so in style.

So you have every right to critcise my viewpoints and so forth, just try and avoid calling me something that I have not alright...
Not you Kasper

Ederson maybe (although I would rather wait and see before making a proper judgement on him), but with Bravo (considering his record over the last season oer so) he is simply not good enough to be a 2nd GK for this club. Maybe I am being harsh on him to be fair but when it comes to deciding which players deserve to be in the final squad* you do need to be harsh. Especially if you want to make progress on the field.

*What with the various limitations on both overall numbersthe quotas which are in placed for "Foreign Players"

Would you consider Hart to have better sweeper skills than Schmeichel though? I am just asking for your opinion on that, that is all.

How exactly does Bravo fit into Pep's system more than lets say Lloris? Because the way I see it, you cannot just be the 11th outfield player, you also have to actually be a goalkeeper as well*. This is the issue I have with Bravo and until he addresses the the second task he needs to do as a City GK, I don't see him as someone who should be in this squad over lets say Lloris or Schmeichel.

*In fact I rate this more highly than the first point, because there is no point taking on tasks (outside your main role) when you can even do the basics properly. Especially if you are a goalkeeper.

You rate this more highly. But Pep doesn't and he is the manager. Yet another one who doesn't understand the 'fasten your seatbelt' remark Pep made when he started at City.

Erm...it's common knowledge in Italy that Reina has already accepted a move to AC Milan with a medical already completed.

Can't see the point now,would have to get him up to speed with how we play,might as well stick with what we have
Que?

Reina is a very capable passer of the ball, was one of the only prem keepers around in his era that had superb distribution. I would be up for it.

Bravo deserves his swan song wherever that may be and Gunn’s progress needs to continue as number one somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.