Reina for Bravo?

The reddit ITK said a week or so ago City wanted him and he is pretty much always spot on. He also said City would only move for him if Bravo left

Can only imagine Bravo fancies being Number 1 somewhere and Reina isn't as bothered if this is true. If Bravo did want out though, it would be a bit of a wasted opportunity to bring in a homegrown number 2 giving us an extra foreign spot outfield and some wiggle room with fullbacks, would allow us to tell Levy to fuck off for a start.

Looks I'm only one here that rates Reina. Has he massively declined? Because a few years ago he was the perfect Pep keeper. Never understood why the Dippers binned him off.

Looks I'm only one here that rates Reina. Has he massively declined? Because a few years ago he was the perfect Pep keeper. Never understood why the Dippers binned him off.
Reina was a seriously decent keeper for a few years with excellent distribution but he definitely deteriorated over his last couple of years at Liverpool there was a good reason for bringing in Mignolet. Don't know how he has been in Italy but I wouldn't want latter day Liverpool Reina in nets for us.

Which one is better at dealing with synchronised groans and sarcastic cheers?

Although Bravo was fcukin useless last year (on his better days), his track record does suggest there is a goalkeeper there somewhere. Now we've got Ederson, I'm happy to let them fight it out. Who knows, Bravo might come out tops.

If he's still as bad, we can boil him down for glue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.