Reincarnation

On an energy level, it is scientifically 'reincarnation'. Or a recycling of matter. Not sure about past memories being reincarnated but there is a theory about energy balance, that there can be as much life energy as there is non living energy. There was a documentary about it back then and it made sense to me. If anyone can point out what the documentary was would be grand.

The fuck is "life energy"?

Balls of energy is what we consist of and not just kinetic channeled or frequency but something called chi the energy from within which can be built up and released producing inceredible results.My chi is literally through the roof at the moment and by focusing carefully and mastering it's inner force I have just landed an offer of permanant employment.

Have a listen to this inceredible read then.
The world we are all familiar with the physical,the world of matter, is not the only one in which we move and interact.
For a long time scientists thought that "matter is all that matters", but they were wrong. Every day when you get up, shower and go to work, each and every step reverberates through two sides of reality at once.Your physical body walks in the world of matter, but a subtler aspect of you, woven within and throughout your physical body, moves and interacts on a level of pure energy.

This is what I am getting at the energy that is woven from within and not your normal bodies energy which can be measured by say a cardiograff machine and the like.Energy is consntly flowing and encomapsing everything that surrounds us.Everything.
Could this energy field possible translocate to another vessal or living matter and renew affresh.In essense a reincarnation.
I have been reading this site for the last few days and it's very enlightening to say the least.It covers snippets of reincarmnation and an indepth of a percieved afterlife eh .

https://www.one-mind-one-energy.com

Some weird dualism going on there ^ There could be an alien species out there that can tie it all together.. no need to leap into magic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.