Rekik

whicko

Karim Rekik has agreed personal terms with Marseille,they want him on loan with a view to buy,City want to sell apparently, bit surprised but I guess with Denayer returning this was always going to happen.

I thought deal to PSV had broken down because City didn't want to let him go permanently. I might have got that wrong

Karim Rekik has agreed personal terms with Marseille,they want him on loan with a view to buy,City want to sell apparently, bit surprised but I guess with Denayer returning this was always going to happen.

But I think his contract is up next summer, so unless we extend his contract I dont see a point of doing a Micah all over again!

It is smart to want a buyback clause on him. That'd be good business for city in case he turns better

Had high hopes for the lad but always seemed a little slow and clumsy on the ball. Would have had a chance10 years ago with us.

Good luck to him.

Showed great promise at 17. Has had 2 years as a first team footballer since then and unfortunately hasn't improved enough. No good for anybody to have him come back to us and sitting in our reserves. Will still have a good career and you never know, he might one day reach our standard which is why it's smart to include a buyback clause if true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.