Rekik

I thought deal to PSV had broken down because City didn't want to let him go permanently. I might have got that wrong

I could be wrong too, but I was thinking he wanted a bigger challenge than the Eredivisie.

I'll never forget his game against Reading where he played as a left back... My god that was an awful game.

Hello !

Can you give me your opinion on Rekik ? I support OM and I've never seen played.

In France, the opinion is that big potential.

The cost of the transfer is: 5,000,000€

Thanks ! Good season to you !

Only seen a couple of games for PSV. He looked comfortable on the ball and his distribution looked decent.

Can't really say anything else

Hello !

Can you give me your opinion on Rekik ? I support OM and I've never seen played.

Hi IamFrench....Rekik never really got a chance to show what he can do at City but had a good season for PSV while out on loan....for 5mil (euros) its a good buy as he has the potential to be a very good defender over the next couple of seasons......

Hello !

He's not bobbins but never gonna be the dogs, better than fair to middlin I'd say.

Hope this helps.

Hello !

He's been decent for PSV, He's a very offensive centreback prone to personal mistakes, but that will be sorted out with a decent backline, it's hard to cover for three players with Bruma on one side and Willems on the other.

Ps. Head back to Futhead you All-Star.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.