Rekik

Hello !

Can you give me your opinion on Rekik ? I support OM and I've never seen played.

In France, the opinion is that big potential.

The cost of the transfer is: 5,000,000€

Thanks ! Good season to you !
Your nick is classy! ^^

And "EL LOCO NO SE VA"!!!! :-)

Grande Bielsa, a very, very, very good Coach... one of my favorites. I follow L´OM since hes been there. Really want you to win something. Great club indeed, better than the plastics PSG and Monaco! A Peoples club! Cheers mate!!

Your nick is classy! ^^

And "EL LOCO NO SE VA"!!!! :-)

Grande Bielsa, a very, very, very good Coach... one of my favorites. I follow L´OM since hes been there. Really want you to win something. Great club indeed, better than the plastics PSG and Monaco! A Peoples club! Cheers mate!!

Nice ground too, I was there in the World Cup in '98 for England vs Tunisia, it has been redeveloped since then.

DEAL DONE .....Passed medical and signed for Marseilles

CI6HI6JWsAA-k7L.jpg

Good luck to him.

Hope he has a great career there. Another City academy graduate with a good job in football. All good for encouraging young players to sign for us.

Great point that is often overlooked. It is very important that young players that come through City make it as footballers even if they don't stay with City. The job of the Academy is to produce good players and if they're good enough for City, great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.