Relegated clubs firesale

We signed Delph from a relegation threatened club and he's been shite. There's a reason those teams got relegated and it's cos they have shit players with losing mentalities.

We signed Delph from a relegation threatened club and he's been shite. There's a reason those teams got relegated and it's cos they have shit players with losing mentalities.

Leicester were a relegation club at the start of this season. Was that because their players are shit with a losing mentality?

I'd have Idrissa Gueye here, very similar to Kante at about 1/4 the price.

Idrissa Gueye - 34 appearances, 0 goals, 85% pass completion(27 chances created), 107 tackles, 139 interceptions, 38 clearances, 6 blocks, 67/106 take ons(63%),31/58 headed duels won(53%),

Kante - 36 appearances, 1 goal, 82% pass completion(29 chances created), 117 tackles, 152 interceptions, 66 clearances, 11 blocks, 46/79 take ons(58%), 37/94 headed duels won(39%)

Idrissa Gueye for Manchester City? Really?

We may as well bring Scott Sinclair back. I think you and i know that we can do MUCH better than Gueye.

Gueye has had immense ball winning stats for 3 years staight. Very similar to Kante stats wise.

Amavi was whoscoreds highest rated player in ligue 1 last year.

Now I won't pretend I've watched either loads and stats can be deceptive but both should have good careers.

Wijnaldum looks like a world beater on his day and on others he is completely anonymous. Too inconsistent (and some might say lazy) for a 25 year old and wouldn't make it into our side.

Wijnaldum looks like a world beater on his day and on others he is completely anonymous. Too inconsistent (and some might say lazy) for a 25 year old and wouldn't make it into our side.

Could see a side like Southampton making a bid for him. He'll either be in the PL or another country next season, not the Championship.

Apart from his injuries I would put that more down to the manager than Delph. When played in his natural position he has done quite well a few times. When constantly played on the wing, a position he never played before joining us, he has been awful.

Gueye has had immense ball winning stats for 3 years staight. Very similar to Kante stats wise.

Amavi was whoscoreds highest rated player in ligue 1 last year.

Now I won't pretend I've watched either loads and stats can be deceptive but both should have good careers.

Gueye would be a vast improvement on Fernando, Delph and he might just be better than Fernandinho. A real workhorse, just needs the right team around him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.