Relegation threatened teams 2016/17

Always like Sunderland to stay up. Want Palace, Bournemouth and Leicester to go down.

Cheating druggy bastads.

Leicester have been dire apart from when they played us.
Vardy the very definition of a one season wonder. Serves him right for being an absolute dickhead and having photo shoots with his Mrs in magazines. They have dined out on their title victory and are not playing for Ranieri anymore.

Hard to call at the moment. Swansea looked decent enough in that second half today (arguably the better side?), and the Mackems had a big ("massive", even!) win at Palace yesterday. Palace and Bournemouth are on horrendous runs at the moment, as are Leicester.But if a side can conjure up a couple of wins on the bounce, they can shoot up the table PDQ. If the season was to finish in 3 or 4 weeks though, I'd probably go for Palace, Bournemouth and Leicester.

But all that could change!

#fencesitting

Hull and Swansea are picking up, i think they'll both just scrape it. Bournemouth will pick up the odd win i think, keep them out of it and Boro are solid enough to grind it out.

So Leicester, Palace and Sunderland.

Swansea should be ok. They have added a couple of very useful players during January which is more than their rivals had done.

Last edited:
I'd like Palace to go as it's a twunt to get there and the view in terrible. Near the back in the league and about halfway in the cup and I didn't realise there was a touchline on the nearside until I saw it on telly.
Sunderland had a great win yesterday but their sole tactic seems to be hoping three teams are worse. Mind you that's how Coventry survived for so long.
Bournemouth and Swans can go as they too are long drives though significantly more scenic than Palace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.