Relegation threatened teams 2016/17

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Southern, 5 Feb 2017.

1. Crouchinho

Crouchinho

Laying in bed
    Can't work Sunderland out at all, but I love Defoe so want them to stay up. I'd like to see all 3 North East clubs playing each other at the top flight next season

2. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

Not Newcastle can't stand Ashley and his morals treats his staff like shit love them not to come up

3. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

That's a few million new Chelsea fans next season if Leicester go down ;)

I'd like to see Burnely, Leicester and Palace. I still expect Sunderland, Palace and Hull

4. East Level 2

East Level 2

And a few "lifelong Leicester fans" returning to their armchairs to support the rags, Dippers or Tarquins.

5. inchy14

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
    Want Leicester to go as the cheating ****s will eventually be found out and this might start the ball rolling.

Want palace to go as I'm sick of hearing our Fat Sam will keep them up as his record is superb. Fat ****, no one should have employed him after the England fiasco.

Not arsed after that, would like rags obviously but ain't going to happen unfortunately so I'll go for Boro because they took points of us the twats

6. Mikejl

Mikejl

Snowflake
    Have a soft spot for Palace & Sunderland, but both now have vile managers. Fat Sam deserves to never win another game the bent bastard, as for Moyesless he was found out at the Rags and is a broken man, still no sympathy for the prick & Sunderland can only survive for so many seasons beating the drop. Add to that Hull who despite recent revival haven't got the squad which in time will again show.

7. well hull and swansea are back on the up..... sunderland could escape, palace shouldn t of got rid of pardew......sam will sink them.

the foxes, along with boro will be on the edge.

best of luck to them all.

8. Southern

Southern

Seems increasingly likely Leicester won't find form in time. Palace too. Boro or Sunderland will be the other team playing Championship next season
    Swansea look good now,