Relegation threatened teams 2016/17

Can't work Sunderland out at all, but I love Defoe so want them to stay up. I'd like to see all 3 North East clubs playing each other at the top flight next season

Can't work Sunderland out at all, but I love Defoe so want them to stay up. I'd like to see all 3 North East clubs playing each other at the top flight next season
Not Newcastle can't stand Ashley and his morals treats his staff like shit love them not to come up

That's a few million new Chelsea fans next season if Leicester go down ;)

I'd like to see Burnely, Leicester and Palace. I still expect Sunderland, Palace and Hull

That's a few million new Chelsea fans next season if Leicester go down ;)
I'd like to see Burnely, Leicester and Palace. I still expect Sunderland, Palace and Hull
And a few "lifelong Leicester fans" returning to their armchairs to support the rags, Dippers or Tarquins.

Want Leicester to go as the cheating ****s will eventually be found out and this might start the ball rolling.

Want palace to go as I'm sick of hearing our Fat Sam will keep them up as his record is superb. Fat ****, no one should have employed him after the England fiasco.

Not arsed after that, would like rags obviously but ain't going to happen unfortunately so I'll go for Boro because they took points of us the twats

Have a soft spot for Palace & Sunderland, but both now have vile managers. Fat Sam deserves to never win another game the bent bastard, as for Moyesless he was found out at the Rags and is a broken man, still no sympathy for the prick & Sunderland can only survive for so many seasons beating the drop. Add to that Hull who despite recent revival haven't got the squad which in time will again show.

well hull and swansea are back on the up..... sunderland could escape, palace shouldn t of got rid of pardew......sam will sink them.

the foxes, along with boro will be on the edge.

best of luck to them all.

Seems increasingly likely Leicester won't find form in time. Palace too. Boro or Sunderland will be the other team playing Championship next season
Swansea look good now,

So many teams could go down and so many are out of form. Got a lot of time for Sunderland and their fantastic fans. I hope they stay up but can't see it. The obnoxious Moyes had the relegated before a ball was kicked with his negativity. His obnoxious mate at Palace looks like a broken man at times but he will give Palace enough defensive nous to get them over the line. Hull for all their spirit have done really well to be in contention after the lack of investment but can't beat Burnley at home. Can't see them scoring enough goals to stay up despite Marco Silva being a clever coach, and can see them going close. Neither will Boro who won't be missed. Nothing against Hull but they are not good enough.Bournemouth will picks up a few winning results soon. Leicester will just stay up. I don't get the hate towards them. Have met loads of their fans down the years and never found them anti-City, especially since Sheikh Mansour came in, unlike many of fans. Plus they stuck with their team in Div 3. I hope Sunderland, Palace and Leicester stay up actually. So my list to go down is:
Boro
Hull
Sunderland
Hope I am wrong Stockport Mackem. Good luck after sunday.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.