Reliable Sources

Kiam is the only real ITK out there. He once donated part of his liver to George Best and has found he is now somehow connected to him beyond the grave. Every time Kiam gets drunk enough to pass out, he hears George telling him all the latest transfer gossip. He has to listen to that story about Miss World first, but you know what the tedious old liver thief was like, the **** never shut up.

Goal is about the only place that really seems to combine multiple sources. Almost every other European or Stateside rag jumps the gun or gets it plain wrong.

Kiam is the only real ITK out there. He once donated part of his liver to George Best and has found he is now somehow connected to him beyond the grave. Every time Kiam gets drunk enough to pass out, he hears George telling him all the latest transfer gossip. He has to listen to that story about Miss World first, but you know what the tedious old liver thief was like, the **** never shut up.
Not sure why you put yourself through it. Another one for the PM apology 'you were right brigade'.....

I would say that Le Parisien are definitely the one. Can't be sure about the others, bur MEN can come up with some photos of Managala in Manchester or something, so you would consider such reports as reliable and making the MEN a more reliable source in general

I don't fully believe any potential story unless its official or in some cases, On broadcasting channels like sky, bbc sport...even then, it's with a pimch of salt.

. I don't take any notice of ITKs if i'm being honest, i don't care who you are, there is fuck all to back up that that person is 100% correct. Same with alot of the media. Alot of it is just an educated guess IMO.

On this forum the only 2 that have truly deliverd there information are

Spursmad123 Dosent post anymore dunno if hus sauce dried up or what ,but he called everything in the year of tevez ect,

Next is MCRJON again must have some sort of connection in the club
Mind not seen him since the info on all the new contracts last year
Of Wich all were correct

Others claim this and that but just take most of it with a pinch of salt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.