Relocating Season Ticket - We've regressed - Whats going on?!

Not as exciting as some of the rants, but still classic City fuck up - this year I've decided to stop being a lazy twat by giving up my parking season ticket, thought I'd save the £175. So I followed the exact instructions online to renew my season cards but without the parking. Job done, or so I thought, as I got the confirmation emails and the DD info.

On weds I get an email from City thanking me for my purchase of the parking and an adjusted DD mandate with the extra £175 back on.

Had to spend an hour on the phone to get rid of the bloody thing again, and the guy had zero idea how it had happened.

Awesome.

I emailed and complained too, had a call last night about 5.15, Geordie lad, very apologetic, offered a seat in SS3 316, in the middle price bracket. Few quid saved, happy days.
moved to 316 last season Row R, excellent view and the Atmosphere is not bad. only downside is the stairs up to level 3.

moved to 316 last season Row R, excellent view and the Atmosphere is not bad. only downside is the stairs up to level 3.
Think I'm Row P. I had a couple of the CL games there last year, once towards the back, then one nearer the front. Cracking view.

I wrote an email via the feedback form on City's website today...I clicked submit, on http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Fans/Fan-feedback and nothing acknowledged this. It just went to www.mcfc.co.uk's homepage. I have previously snet emails to which there is no response. When I return to the UK, I will call in person but I don't anything will happen.

"Dear sir or madam,

With respect to the M.C.F.C. seasoncard, I may have to cancel it. I cannot find anyone to look after it (that I trust and can afford to go) and I fear if I return to the U.K., I can’t afford £600 for a season (plus all that goes with it). Premier League and even Football League football, a working class game, is pricing out fans left, right and centre with its hyperinflated prices. Sad days, I believe it will be impossible to get a seasoncard in the future - and I believe football will lower its prices. I had tried to relocate to the £300 seating areas but 7 hours of failed Skype calls each day (over two days) and hold music let me down. I never even had a response from City’s customer services. A two-day relocation window, whilst I am located in China – and no one was free to call in person…. ah well, all the joy of going to the football is looking to be over.

Previously the City Circle responses were inadequate and there have been other gripes to which I have given feedback without any response. The City voice questionnaires etc all seem like empty typing or empty letters. City are becoming devoid of care. Set aside and dedicate somebody for each block in each stand/each supporters' group - sort it out before many fans leave.

Is this a new or existing complaint? Options: yes or no. Hmmm, think about the question and answer options.

Thank you kindly."

I wrote an email via the feedback form on City's website today...I clicked submit, on http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Fans/Fan-feedback and nothing acknowledged this. It just went to www.mcfc.co.uk's homepage. I have previously snet emails to which there is no response. When I return to the UK, I will call in person but I don't anything will happen.

"Dear sir or madam,

With respect to the M.C.F.C. seasoncard, I may have to cancel it. I cannot find anyone to look after it (that I trust and can afford to go) and I fear if I return to the U.K., I can’t afford £600 for a season (plus all that goes with it). Premier League and even Football League football, a working class game, is pricing out fans left, right and centre with its hyperinflated prices. Sad days, I believe it will be impossible to get a seasoncard in the future - and I believe football will lower its prices. I had tried to relocate to the £300 seating areas but 7 hours of failed Skype calls each day (over two days) and hold music let me down. I never even had a response from City’s customer services. A two-day relocation window, whilst I am located in China – and no one was free to call in person…. ah well, all the joy of going to the football is looking to be over.

Previously the City Circle responses were inadequate and there have been other gripes to which I have given feedback without any response. The City voice questionnaires etc all seem like empty typing or empty letters. City are becoming devoid of care. Set aside and dedicate somebody for each block in each stand/each supporters' group - sort it out before many fans leave.

Is this a new or existing complaint? Options: yes or no. Hmmm, think about the question and answer options.

Thank you kindly."

Have sent you a PM.

Just had a phone call from City asking if I'd like to upgrade from 93:20 to my own table in the legends suite....£6420 for me and my lad....bit much that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.