Remaining Home Ties all winnable!!! POSITIVE POSTERS ONLY!!

I'm not a happy clapper never have been or will be. But I will never show negativity to the team. We have lived through darker days, and though I dont want to go back there I'm not panicking yet. The next two could be tricky but after that, the future is bright.
COME ON YOU BLUES.

RIFLE said:
Spot on Biggsy lad i'm very confident we'll turn it round and hughes will get it right .
I reckon we need two forums on here one for the positive blues who back the team no matter what and one for the simpletons who aren't happy unless they are slagging players off or trying to break them .
Its getting beyond the joke on here

Tell me about it, sometime's I dont bother coming on here after we get beaten I try and leave it a fews days until the doomongers have disolved away! Well looking forward to boxing day!

Would we expect City to do it any other way!

exactly and i tell you what B when we do turn it round and things start coming together they wont be fuckin crying then in saying that there will still be something for them to moan about .
Once we get to Jan and we can streghen we'll be sound

Biggsy1 said:
Remaining Home League Fixtures:
Hull
Wigan
Newcastle
Boro
Villa
Sunderland
Fulham
WBA
Blackburn
Bolton

Was chatting to pal earlier today and we came up with the following positive news, which is that we've got the so called big four out of the way and 3 of our 5 home defeats have come from them. What I'm saying is our up coming home games will save our bacon even if we carried on losing away. And if we start to pick up points away from home who knows where we'll end up come next May!
spot on . how do you come up these top thoughts. your pal you spoke to
must be really clever, and handsome too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.