****Reminder****

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Danamy, 6 Jul 2017.

1. Danamy

Danamy

Just a quick reminder to everyone on the rules for this forum prior to the new season, take a minute to read them as it may save your posts getting deleted:

2. Bill

Bill

old fuddy duddy who can't work this shit yet.
    its not difficult is it.

3. Danamy

Danamy

Not at all, so now there'll be no moaning when people get thread banned or posts deleted ;-)

4. MCFC 110

MCFC 110

Why has my Brighton (a) thread been removed you crank.

No one mentioned anything about over face value tickets

5. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!

"In addition, we will not allow posts asking for tickets to away games before the game even goes on sale. We will normally only allow these once the game is listed as sold out.
    "

All you have to do is read the few simple rules.

6. Bill

Bill

How odd. Ah well here goes.

Why the fuck should you get a ticket over other blues desperate to go that might fall short of points cos some fucking whore(Or tout) on here responds to your request. People with as high as 17k will be sweating on this. They deserve first dibs.
    That's my code of conduct on tickets. Although the official one seems pretty easy to follow imo.

7. TheBlueDune

TheBlueDune

Can you clarify this bit "Offering your season ticket to others is also not tolerated"
    We normally can't get to midweek matches and would happily let someone who's short of cash have x2 ST in CB3 for nothing.

8. Ric

Ric

Good question! I think that was added at a time when a few people were offering to sell their season tickets for an entire season. We've no problem with people offering their STs on a match by match basis. I'll update the rules accordingly.

9. Bill

Bill

To me only away games are to be protected. I feel so sorry for fans doing the Swansea type game and getting shafted for this game. We all want to watch city course We do but those fans around 15-18 k have put some bloody miles on. We know what goes on with supportersclubs and if there is a mini bus going down and a lad doesn't have a ticket they'll sort him out,understandable,what we don't want is openly grabbing tickets on here BEFORE they even go on sale ffs.