Remove ONE letter from a movie title and give it a description.

The Empire Trikes Back - After a night in the pub, Darth Vadar spends his last fiver on pie and chips and ends up stealing an old lady's bike so he can get home.

These Hills Have Yes
Musical with singing, dancing zombies paying tribute to the band ("In and around the lake...mountains come out of the sky and they stand there"), thus marrying the commercial appeal of both the undead and 80s retro.

Last edited:
The Karate Kid Par 3: A nerdy young boy has learned to be a Karate champion after spending time washing en elderly Japanese man's car. He now turns his focus to golf. After getting his arse kicked he learns golf by cutting weeds and becomes a scratch golfer.

The Fault in our Tars
Documentary about the renegade road works companies that put rag shirts under the pavement of their customers and post pictures on social media.

Last edited:
Batman's Superman

The superhero story to end them all: Batman is Superman. He's not Batman any more, oh no. He's Superman. For a bit, at least. Will he defeat the evil Zack Snyder, son of Ayn Rand? Yeah, sure. Then we'll make him (i.e. Batman) Batman again, and Superman can be Batman too for a bit.

Why? I'll tell you why. Why do you think? We know their mothers share the same first name but aren't related. To each other, that is. I mean obviously they're related to Batman and Superman. Not both of them (the mothers). Just one each. Batman's mum is related to Batman and so on. This begs the question - what happens if Superman is gone, and now Batman is Superman? What else, but the same brilliant story only this time Superman's not there and Batman isn't Batman, he's Superman. You see? The mothers names are still the same - it still works!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.