Remove ONE letter from a movie title and give it a description.

Tar trek - Jug eared fucker pisses off local council workers relaying road surface.

The Utterfly Effect - gobby fucker who keeps flying insects causes world war 3

Ed Heat - Run off the mill middle aged chap working a dead end job who sticks red hot pokers up Russian crims arseholes when he is stressed out.

The Izzard of Oz - Left wing comic gets raised by kangaroos then killed by a salty.

The Goonie - lad gets abandoned by mates, dies in terror stuck unescapable cave system.

Batman's Superman

The superhero story to end them all: Batman is Superman. He's not Batman any more, oh no. He's Superman. For a bit, at least. Will he defeat the evil Zack Snyder, son of Ayn Rand? Yeah, sure. Then we'll make him (i.e. Batman) Batman again, and Superman can be Batman too for a bit.

Why? I'll tell you why. Why do you think? We know their mothers share the same first name but aren't related. To each other, that is. I mean obviously they're related to Batman and Superman. Not both of them (the mothers). Just one each. Batman's mum is related to Batman and so on. This begs the question - what happens if Superman is gone, and now Batman is Superman? What else, but the same brilliant story only this time Superman's not there and Batman isn't Batman, he's Superman. You see? The mothers names are still the same - it still works!
Makes about as much sense as the plot of the actual film, to be fair.

The Hunt For Ed October - sequal to Ed Heat where he is now a wanted man in his own country of Wales and is on the run after a sheepnapping gone wrong!

Ark City - poor fucker wakes up after a bender to a surreal reality of the city's buildings all being arks of some description.

The Running Ma - 70yo + woman forced to face death gauntlet.

Carry On Abby - The story of a clingy lass i'd rather forget.

Carry On Leo - Cockney lion addresses women in socially unnacceptable manor

Carry On Mmannuelle - Story of the relationship between an unhinged independent hotel owner with a stutter and his head waiter.

Carry On Girl - The story of every woman i have ever known (i'll take that hi 5 lads thanks haha...and the impending ban from any female members of staff who see this)

Arry On Camping.

A triffic time is guaranteed as we follow loveable cocknet wheeler-dealer / ex-labratory basset hound 'Arry Redknapp driving in and out of seaside campsites, rolling down his window to give us the latest on subjects ranging from chemical toilets to "Crouchie's possible Pompey renuion".

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.