Removing large screws that have seized in brick work

So, drilling them out is a no go! Whatever my dad did to drill them in was obviously done to support an elephant!!

Going to drill down the shank and just twat the bastards into the brick work and pretend it never existed!!

Stripping wallpaper now and the cracks in the wall are horrendous, luckily enough had some expertise advice to just skim the cracks (which are 2" deep) with some mortar or filler, as the wall is only an interior wall with no visible cracks on the other side.... I was afraid this was going to turn out to be a big job, luckily it's not going to cost me a fortune.

Can tell this room hasn't been decorated for 15+ years, and why my dad (rest his soul) never bothered with it!!

So, drilling them out is a no go! Whatever my dad did to drill them in was obviously done to support an elephant!!

Going to drill down the shank and just twat the bastards into the brick work and pretend it never existed!!

Stripping wallpaper now and the cracks in the wall are horrendous, luckily enough had some expertise advice to just skim the cracks (which are 2" deep) with some mortar or filler, as the wall is only an interior wall with no visible cracks on the other side.... I was afraid this was going to turn out to be a big job, luckily it's not going to cost me a fortune.

Can tell this room hasn't been decorated for 15+ years, and why my dad (rest his soul) never bothered with it!!
house-on-fire-o.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.