Renato Sanches

10-12 mil was what I heard. Let's not forget Woodward isn't the sharpest negotiator in the box.

There'll be a bunch of clauses activated on martial, depay etc and Rooney continues to take them to the cleaners.

They've spent far too much in the past 3 years and this would be another(hopefully) campaign outside the champs league, damaging a lot of commercial income.

Let's not fuck this up now :-)

It's 5m, an FA cup isn't adding much to that...

The reality is their world wide fan base currently keeps them at the top table, they still turn over vast sums, to kill that entirely would need at least a decade outside of the top 4, it's not going to happen.... Take heart though, they've actually played above themselves this season, that team is gash and needs extensive work, which is obviously hamstrung with potential purchases due to lack of Champions league...

No surprise the allegations come from inside Portugal. It is racism as far I'm concerned and the fact there is no racism laws in Portugal makes it easy to get away with. What colour was Eusebio again?

Portuguese football and I would suggest political culture is characterised by tit for tat bullshit. This is no surprise.

Bayern I am sure signed someone a few years back and there were similar accusations against that player. Bayern then did some bone tests on him I think to confirm his age.

In this day and age when a player goes through a more thorough medical than I think we imagine, him being 5 years older then he says would have come up!

Bayern I am sure signed someone a few years back and there were similar accusations against that player. Bayern then did some bone tests on him I think to confirm his age.

In this day and age when a player goes through a more thorough medical than I think we imagine, him being 5 years older then he says would have come up!

Was this fella I think.......pic taken on his 18th birthday.
Or pic put on Lazio website wishing him a Happy 18th,summat like that.

4r6qfr.jpg

Last edited:
haha, I found it. Bruno Borges, apparently real wanted to do some bone tests on him to prove his age but he refused and went to Bayern instead, then proceeded to burn his villa down and get sent down for 3yrs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.