Renato Sanches

Everything about him reminds me of Micheal Essien. A power house of a player. Strong, Athletic, Horses lungs, and relentless. His technical skills are raw ( even though he has them) but the rough edges of his technique are supplemented by raw power and Athletism.

If I were being honest, I don't want United to get him.

Everything about him reminds me of Micheal Essien. A power house of a player. Strong, Athletic, Horses lungs, and relentless. His technical skills are raw ( even though he has them) but the rough edges of his technique are supplemented by raw power and Athletism.

If I were being honest, I don't want United to get him.

Looks a potentially miles better attacking footballer than Essien to me but with the physique to also do all the defensive stuff as well as the willpower.

If we get Pogba then missing out on him wouldn't be as bad but if we don't & he goes to the rags then we will really have to pull something special out of the bag or they have won the summer transfer window already imo.

Looks a potentially miles better attacking footballer than Essien to me but with the physique to also do all the defensive stuff as well as the willpower.

If we get Pogba then missing out on him wouldn't be as bad but if we don't & he goes to the rags then we will really have to pull something special out of the bag or they have won the summer transfer window already imo.
Which makes getting him a priority we should consider. It is one season of potential football, but he has that 'IT' look about him.

Sky are saying United favorites to land him for £40m(far too much) but we should jack the price up by making a cheeky bid, this would limit their spending a little and also we could use it to drive the price down on Pogba who will be our real target. Get in!

Sky are saying United favorites to land him for £40m(far too much) but we should jack the price up by making a cheeky bid, this would limit their spending a little and also we could use it to drive the price down on Pogba who will be our real target. Get in!
Many thought 20 million was too much for Pogba a mere 3 years ago. Now the ' you get to talk to us price' starts at 75 million. Not saying Sanchez is Pogba, but...

With a Portuguese club doing the selling and Ed Woodward doing the buying, I don't think they will need our help inflating the pice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.