Renato Sanches

ITV say we have hijacked the deal!!

When was the last time ITV got a scoop on anything?

I'm ok either way with Sanches now. It is a crazy amount of money, so I won't be too upset if we don't sign him, but he is a fantastic young player and I think he offers something very different to anyone in the EDS as well, so I'd be happy with signing him.

Many thought 20 million was too much for Pogba a mere 3 years ago. Now the ' you get to talk to us price' starts at 75 million. Not saying Sanchez is Pogba, but...

And many also didn't want Pogba for FREE when he left United and prefer Javi Garcia & Rodwell because of they are proven and have experience.

And many also thought Ntcham will turn out better than Pogba.

Anyway, regarding Sanches we better sign him.

I would rather spend 40 on him rather than 100 on Pogba.

Anyway, regarding Sanches we better sign him.

I would rather spend 40 on him rather than 100 on Pogba.

What's the logic behind that? 40m is buying you a player with potential to be world-class with almost no experience in a subpar league...100m is buying you a young megastar with incredible marketability that's already one of best players in the world that made the FIFA world 11 and still has a large ceiling for growth.

What's the logic behind that? 40m is buying you a player with potential to be world-class with almost no experience in a subpar league...100m is buying you a young megastar with incredible marketability that's already one of best players in the world that made the FIFA world 11 and still has a large ceiling for growth.
Agree

Martial didn't have experience, but he turned out to be a very good signing for them.

Renato is still 18, and he has the potential to be better than Pogba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.